[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

Has there been any fix for this? With the current version I have people unable to pedal their bikes and some occasionally getting teleported about 6 km out to sea within 10 seconds of getting on the bike. Older versions don't seem to have the TP issue but still 'broken' bikes.

Im also having these same issues on my server, any help on these would be great.

Great mod and thanks for your work, 

Any news on items you interact with like the guns in my list below, not being locked after restart so players do not have  to then unpack and re make.

["ItemRuby",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["SearchLight_TK_EP1"],[],["ItemRuby","ItemRuby","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","ItemLightBulb"]],

["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["M2StaticMG_US_EP1"],[],["ItemSapphire","ItemSapphire","ItemSapphire","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","skavil_M60"]],

["ItemObsidian",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["DSHKM_CDF"],[],["ItemObsidian","ItemObsidian","ItemObsidian","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","M249_m145_EP1_DZE"]],

["ItemEmerald",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_Ind_TankSmall"],[],["ItemEmerald","ItemEmerald","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","ItemFuelBarrel"]],

["ItemAmethyst",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_vez"],[],["ItemAmethyst","ItemAmethyst","ItemAmethyst","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit"]],

["ItemTopaz",[0,2,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,false,["Land_radar_EP1"],[],["ItemTopaz","ItemTopaz","ItemTopaz","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit","metal_floor_kit"]] 

Just thought is there a way to extend the Parts needed message that shows,

Many tahnks

Keith 

Another question plz,

Regarding the M2 i have above.

i dont want it to take damage  so do i set its _damageLimit  to   0 

and i dont want the black screen when i get in so i set _simulation to true,

And after reading the forum says you have fixed the locked after restart,  so if this is happening maybe i dont have the latest ver of your work.

I hope you have time to read this,

Keith 

Well I fixed the issue with players TPing when getting onto a bike. Turns out they were able to get on the bike before it had finished building. I changed the deploy.sqf and set the build step limit to 1.

However I'm still getting reports of some people unable to use the bike when its built. It doesn't go anywhere but when someone else uses it then it works fine. Affected person is able to use a bike somebody has deployed though.

Well I fixed the issue with players TPing when getting onto a bike. Turns out they were able to get on the bike before it had finished building. I changed the deploy.sqf and set the build step limit to 1.

However I'm still getting reports of some people unable to use the bike when its built. It doesn't go anywhere but when someone else uses it then it works fine. Affected person is unable to use a bike somebody has deployed.

Im having the same issues with the bikes

I have an issue when I try to deploy something that I don't have the right materials for. There is no error message or anything like that, it just closes my gear window. 

Can someone confirm if this is an issue on my end or is this a common thing?

I have an issue when I try to deploy something that I don't have the right materials for. There is no error message or anything like that, it just closes my gear window. 

Bump?

["ItemToolbox",[0,5,2],2,0.1,false,false,false,false,,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ"],["workshop","fire"],["partVRotor","partEngine","PartFuelTank","PartGeneric","PartGeneric","PartGeneric"],"true"]   since adding this one, its not working, anyideas ?

Looks like you have an extra comma in the middle of your Boolean statements.

false,false,false,false,,false,true,true

HERE. ^

My guys are still having issues with the deploy bike. The player deploys the bike but is unable to move forward. Some could repack and it works, but most still still have the same issue even after repacking. Please help!

My guys are still having issues with the deploy bike. The player deploys the bike but is unable to move forward. Some could repack and it works, but most still still have the same issue even after repacking. Please help!

Still having the same issue here, haven't seen any reply from the author for quite a few weeks now.

It only seems to affect the bike, not any other deployable vehicles. Now I have the time again I'll go through the script tomorrow and see if I can come up with a fix. 

It seams the author is not giving advice on this,

Its a shame as this is really good script,

But i have a question some one maybe able to help me.

I can build  a Bear Trap with copper, But cant seam to place it, you get the move up and down option but i can not see the trap, Is it possible to set it like the bike so its placed on the ground to start with, Or put into your gear slots.

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["TrapBear"],[],["ItemCopperBar10oz"]]

Many thanks

Keith 

It seams the author is not giving advice on this,

Its a shame as this is really good script,

But i have a question some one maybe able to help me.

I can build  a Bear Trap with copper, But cant seam to place it, you get the move up and down option but i can not see the trap, Is it possible to set it like the bike so its placed on the ground to start with, Or put into your gear slots.

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["TrapBear"],[],["ItemCopperBar10oz"]]

Many thanks

Keith

I think you're missing a Boolean condition as well. There should be seven true, false statements.

Still having this issue. Can someone confirm if this works on their server?

Amazing work Mudz, seriously awesome. I do have a question though. I tried entering "Cobalt_File" for the item to be clicked on and I'm not getting a build option to show up. Basically nothing happens. No errors either. Are the clickables only for gems and toolboxes? Everything you have in there already works great: toolbox, crowbar, gems etc...

Here's the exact array: 

// STATIC WEAPON
    [
"Cobalt_File", // Classname to click on
[2,6,1], // deploy offset
5, // pack distance
0.2, // repack damage limit
false, // Can be repacked by anyone?
false, // clear it's cargo? 
false, // vechicle ammo be cleared?
true, // Write to the DB - make Perm?
true, // Enable movement/damage? 
true, // Build on Road?
["ZU23_ins"], // objects that can be deployed
[], // What needs to be nearby in-order to build?
["Cobalt_File","PartGeneric"], // Parts that will be removed
"true" // Condition to show the action on right click? 
]