[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

@mudzereli no same thing...some ppl deploy a bike and cannot move the bike. I was just showing my config.

this problem, the players cannot move on the bike after it is deployed

Would either of you want to send me a copy of your PBOs and/or server / client logs so I can take a look? I can't seem to reproduce this issue on my end so it's tough for me to figure out. I have looked through the code multiple times and don't see what could be causing this.

Also, I made an update with 1.2.8 that *should* have helped fix it if you haven't tried that yet.

Ok so I use this script on my own server, works nicely. But I have encountered one big flaw I guess.

My server has military stuff and i wanted people to be able to deploy D30 Artillery Pieces, works like a charm.
But the big thing is, you have to NOT let it save to the hive.

1. You place down a mounted gun.
2. You die.
You are still able to repack it after you get to your mounted gun.

1. Place it
2. You die.
3. Server Restart happens
You are not able to repack or even get into the mounted gun.

It will say 'locked' there is no key or anything, which kinda sucks.
I guess I could admin-unlock it ... but thats not an option here because I cant do that all the time for everyones mounted guns.

So that might be something to address in an upcoming update.

Would either of you want to send me a copy of your PBOs and/or server / client logs so I can take a look? I can't seem to reproduce this issue on my end so it's tough for me to figure out. I have looked through the code multiple times and don't see what could be causing this.

Also, I made an update with 1.2.8 that *should* have helped fix it if you haven't tried that yet.

put the old version of the script 2.6.0, this problem is not lost

Ok so I use this script on my own server, works nicely. But I have encountered one big flaw I guess.

My server has military stuff and i wanted people to be able to deploy D30 Artillery Pieces, works like a charm.

But the big thing is, you have to NOT let it save to the hive.

1. You place down a mounted gun.

2. You die.

You are still able to repack it after you get to your mounted gun.

1. Place it

2. You die.

3. Server Restart happens

You are not able to repack or even get into the mounted gun.

It will say 'locked' there is no key or anything, which kinda sucks.

I guess I could admin-unlock it ... but thats not an option here because I cant do that all the time for everyones mounted guns.

So that might be something to address in an upcoming update.

yes there are apparently some issues with permanent vehicles (including guns) -- I am working to fix this in a future update.

put the old version of the script 2.6.0, this problem is not lost

sorry when i said 1.2.8 i meant 2.8.0 :blink:  have you tried using 2.8.0?

yes there are apparently some issues with permanent vehicles (including guns) -- I am working to fix this in a future update.

sorry when i said 1.2.8 i meant 2.8.0 :blink:  have you tried using 2.8.0?

Yes, the problem started because of the installation 2.8.0, I put 2.6.0 and the problem persists

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys ive installed this on my server and when i right click to deploy bike it spawns but when i get on it it kills me instantly can some tell me what i need to do to stop that thanks

IM NOT SURE BUT..

It's been awhile.  

I think I fixed the exploding deployable like this

I added this

&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1))

in server_functions.sqf find this....

if (!((isNil "_x") || {(isNull _x)})) then {if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

I changed it to this....

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
//if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

now looks like this.....

I just  commented out the old line to undo easier If needed

//if(vehicle _x

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
//if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
diag_log ("CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER " + (name _x) + " " + str(_x) + " IN " + (typeOf vehicle _x));
(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
_x setDamage 1;
sleep 0.25;
};

Im not getting admin option and I put my id in list

["ItemToolbox",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["MAP_Bridge_stone_asf2_25","MAP_bridge_asf1_25","MAP_asf3_10_100","MAP_asf3_25","MAP_asf1_12"],[],[],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],
["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["FAL_marktplatz"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","CinderBlocks","PartWoodPile"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"],
["FAL_marktplatz","stone floor"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [76561198015664072];

["ItemToolbox",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["MAP_Bridge_stone_asf2_25","MAP_bridge_asf1_25","MAP_asf3_10_100","MAP_asf3_25","MAP_asf1_12"],[],[],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"],

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [76561198015661111];

Im not getting admin option and I put my id in list

["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,false,["FAL_marktplatz"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","CinderBlocks","PartWoodPile"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"],
["FAL_marktplatz","stone floor"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [76561198015664072];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [76561198015661111];

Its because it needs to be like this

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = ["76561198015661111","Outher id","Outher id"];

Hi guys ive installed this on my server and when i right click to deploy bike it spawns but when i get on it it kills me instantly can some tell me what i need to do to stop that thanks

In your variables.sqf there is a line  named  safe_vehicles  add your bikes class name after the 2 parachute entries there.

No clue why it spawns on top of you, here is my version used for a different littlebird model, note that the Y distance (the red value) is the same for yours and mine. 

["ItemObsidian",[0,5,2],7,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,true,["AH6J_EP1],[],["ItemObsidian"],"true"],

Perhaps increase the Y distance?

Yesterday a player had this bug.  I TP'd over & got on the bike he had deployed (Bike A).  It worked fine for me.  So he got back on Bike A but was unable to pedal.  So I built a bike (Bike B ).  He got on Bike B and was able to pedal.  He got back on bike A and was unable to pedal.  I was able to pedal both.

Has there been any fix for this? With the current version I have people unable to pedal their bikes and some occasionally getting teleported about 6 km out to sea within 10 seconds of getting on the bike. Older versions don't seem to have the TP issue but still 'broken' bikes.

just wondering, ive tried over and over to put custom items in and i end up having to reinstall the script, so i was wondering, if i give someone a document, of what i would like if they could put it in my config file ? i would be eternaly grateful. 

Many thanks Objectives 

Here is a link to an edited original config that will work,just uncomment or comment out what you want/don't want

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2galjlnw97frw35/config.sqf

If you look at the original config you installed there ia a line that was commented out with the comma removed at the end, when you enable that it messes up the script if you don't add the comma.  I also figured out that some items only have 6 instead of 7 true/false statements  that's why those items wont work when enabled as well. So either debug yours with those in mind or use mine, either way.  

Also be sure to add "MMT_Civ"  to your safevehicle array in your variables.sqf or else you will get killed when hopping on the bike. 

Hope this helps!    [sSF] Sideshowfreak