[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

So, no more executing scripts in the 2.1.0 version (self bb etc.)? Or am i missing something?

no you can still do this, the bike and suicide scripts just self-load the click handler if it isn't already loaded.

as long as you place your actions after one of those init calls (either one) then your actions will still be added.

I figured it out from reading your suicide script thread...

click_actions/init.sqf

// this baby only runs client side
if(isServer) exitWith {};
// only let this dependency be instantiated once
if(isNil "DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_BUILD") then {
    diag_log text "CLICK ACTIONS: loading...";
    // our fancy array of registered actions
    DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [];
DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS + [["ItemKiloHemp","Smoke That Shit!","execVM 'scripts\smokeshit.sqf';"]];
DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS + [["ItemKnife","Harvest Hemp","execVM 'scripts\hemp.sqf';"]];
    // overwrite the selectslot function with our hooked version
    player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "overwrites\click_actions\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
    // let other addons know we're loaded
    DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS_BUILD = 2;
};

Nice script!

Not sure if this is a bug or what, but when deploying a mozzie and then after the server restart the mozzie is in locked state like it needs a key to get in. What's wrong here :P

Haha actually yes that is a side effect of part of the vehicle saving code that I did not quite think through.

It uses the character id to tell who deployed it so it knows who can pack it back up for vehicles that can only be packed by their owner (even after restarts).

Unfortunately this means that vehicles also come in locked after a restart.....

I will need to think of the best way to handle this and then put out an update.

For now the best option is to disable saving to database for vehicles (but it should be totally fine for buildings/etc)

As far as removing any unwanted locked vehicles from your database, they should be simple to find, anything with a CharacterID > 500000 is a deployed object.

you mean you want certain people to be able to craft items and other people not to be able to?

I could look into adding this but just curious why? couldnt your admins just use infistar etc to spawn the items?

Yep, it is exactly what i need.

I have my Infistar admins, and also players from different teams. What I want is to give to the leader of each team/clan, the ability of building extra stuff but without  Infistar. 

ThX for the last release !

Hi loving this script, may thanks

one question - sorry new to all this

what is this for in config file

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = ["38130182","76561197962680159"];

do i replace the second number with my id?

if someone's ID is in the DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMIN array then they can instant build / pack items (even if they don't have all the parts) and they can build in combat / etc, as well as unpack anyone elses stuff.

You can replace both of those numbers. One is a playerUID format and the other is steam id format.  You only need one in there for each admin.

if someone's ID is in the DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMIN array then they can instant build / pack items (even if they don't have all the parts) and they can build in combat / etc, as well as unpack anyone elses stuff.

You can replace both of those numbers. One is a playerUID format and the other is steam id format.  You only need one in there for each admin.

Thanks for quick reply

Yep, it is exactly what i need.

I have my Infistar admins, and also players from different teams. What I want is to give to the leader of each team/clan, the ability of building extra stuff but without  Infistar. 

ThX for the last release !

Bump ! :)

Where do I edit the files so you can only deploy a bike and nothing else?

I "believe" just comment out or remove all  the DZE_DEPLOYABLES except the first  ItemToolbox line

At least thats what I would try first... I MAY be Wrong

addons\bike\config.sqf

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],

I "believe" just comment out or remove all  the DZE_DEPLOYABLES except the first  ItemToolbox line

At least thats what I would try first... I MAY be Wrong

addons\bike\config.sqf

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],

this is correct -- sorry i missed this post. I am going to be combining my mods into a single package soon (where each mod can be disabled or enabled separately) so it should be easier to set up. I have to finish up the documentation and stuff first though

@mudzereli - there is one thing stopping me from using your marvelous script... I can;t call other scripts with it / work out how to call other scripts with it.

Basically I want to turn my Extra_RC.hpp into your config:

class ExtraRc {
	class ItemToolbox {
		class BuildBike {
			text = "Deploy Mountain Bike";
			script = "['MMT_Civ'] execVM 'custom\EVD\EVD_deploy.sqf'";
		};
		class BuildMotorcycle {
			text = "Deploy Motorcycle";
			script = "['TT650_Civ'] execVM 'custom\EVD\EVD_deploy.sqf'";
		};
		class BuildMozzie {
			text = "Deploy Mozzie";
			script = "['CSJ_GyroC'] execVM 'custom\EVD\EVD_deploy.sqf'";
		};
	};
    class bulk_ItemSandbag {
        class sandWatchTower {
            text = "Sandbag Watch Tower";
            script = "[""Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""bulk_ItemSandbag"", 3],[""forest_net_kit"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,6.5,2.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class bigNest {
            text = "Sandbag Big Nest";
            script = "[""Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""bulk_ItemSandbag"", 3],[""ItemBurlap"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,8,1.1]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class bigCamp {
            text = "Sandbag Camp";
            script = "[""WarfareBCamp"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""bulk_ItemSandbag"", 3],[""ItemBurlap"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,10,1.1]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
	};
	class ItemPole {
		class milWatchMedium {
            text = "Small Watch Tower";
            script = "[""Land_vez"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemCrowbar"",""ItemSledge""],[[""PartGeneric"", 2],[""ItemPole"", 3],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,4,4.6]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class metalWatchTower {
            text = "Medium Watch Tower";
            script = "[""Land_radar_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemCrowbar"",""ItemSledge""],[[""PartGeneric"", 2],[""ItemPole"", 3],[""CinderBlocks"", 1,[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]]],[0,4.5,6.7]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class lightWatchTower {
            text = "High Watch Tower (Light)";
            script = "[""Land_Ind_IlluminantTower"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemCrowbar"",""ItemSledge""],[[""PartGeneric"", 2],[""ItemPole"", 3],[""ItemLightBulb"", 4],[""CinderBlocks"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,10]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class stopBoom {
            text = "STOP Gate";
            script = "[""ZavoraAnim"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 3],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,4.4]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class scaffoldSmall {
            text = "Small Scaffold";
            script = "[""MAP_leseni2x"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1]],[0,3,1.55]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class scaffoldHigh {
            text = "High Scaffold";
            script = "[""MAP_leseni4x"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1],[""ItemWoodLadder"", 1]],[0,3,3.87]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
	};
	class PartGeneric {
		class climbingObstacle {
            text = "Climbing Obstacle";
            script = "[""Land_Climbing_Obstacle"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,1.1]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class metalHouse1 {
            text = "Small Metal House 1";
            script = "[""mbg_slum01_EO"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1]],[0,3,1.6]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class metalHouse2 {
            text = "Small Metal House 2";
            script = "[""mbg_slum02_EO"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1]],[0,3,1.6]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class metalHouse3 {
            text = "Small Metal House 3";
            script = "[""mbg_slum03h_EO"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1]],[0,3,1.7]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class USFlagpole {
            text = "Flagpole USA";
            script = "[""FlagCarrierUSA_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 1],[""ItemCanvas"", 2],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,3.87]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };	
		class BAFFlagpole {
            text = "Flagpole UK";
            script = "[""FlagCarrierBAF"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 1],[""ItemCanvas"", 2],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,3.87]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class GerFlagpole {
            text = "Flagpole Germany";
            script = "[""FlagCarrierGermany_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemPole"", 1],[""ItemCanvas"", 2],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,3.87]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };		
		class PowerGenerator {
            text = "Powersource for Tower Lights";
            script = "[""PowerGenerator_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool""],[[""PartGeneric"", 3],[""MetalPanel_DZ"", 4],[""PartEngine"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,0.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };		

};
	class PartPlankPack {
		class castleStairs {
            text = "Castle Stairs";
            script = "[""Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemCrowbar"",""ItemSledge""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""PartPlywoodPack""]],[-4,6,3.8]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class heliPadRound {
			text = "Heli Pad Civil";
			script = "[""HeliHCivil"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,7.5,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class heliPadCiv {
			text = "Heli Pad Medical";
			script = "[""HeliHRescue"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,7.5,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class heliPadMil {
			text = "Heli Pad Mil";
			script = "[""HeliH"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,7.5,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};		
		class largeWoodTable {
			text = "Large Table";
			script = "[""Land_Table_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class smallWoodTable {
			text = "Small Table";
			script = "[""Land_Table_small_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class woodChest {
			text = "Wood Chest";
			script = "[""Land_Chest_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class woodBench {
			text = "Nice Wooden Bench";
			script = "[""Land_Bench_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""PartWoodPlywood"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};		
	};
	class PartPlywoodPack {
		class stopSignBlue {
            text = "Stop Sign";
            script = "[""Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlywoodPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class woodRack {
            text = "Wood Rack";
            script = "[""Land_Rack_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlywoodPack"", 1],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class woodShelf {
            text = "Wood Shelf";
            script = "[""Land_Shelf_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlywoodPack"", 1],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class woodCabinet {
            text = "Wood Cabinet";
            script = "[""Land_Cabinet_EP1"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlywoodPack"", 1],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class woodRampDouble {
            text = "Wood Ramp Double-Ended";
            script = "[""Land_prebehlavka"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""PartPlywoodPack"", 2],[""PartPlankPack"", 2],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,5,0.45]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };		
	};
	class ItemFuelBarrel {
		class fireBarrelBurn {
			text = "Fire Barrel Burning";
			script = "[""Land_Fire_barrel_burning"",[""ItemHatchet_DZE""],[[""PartWoodPile"", 4],[""ItemFuelBarrel"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.65]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};
	class ItemWaterbottle {
		class waterWell {
			text = "Water Well";
			script = "[""MAP_Misc_WellPump"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemSledge""],[[""ItemWaterbottle"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 4],[""PartPlankPack"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,0.9]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
        };
		class waterPump {
			text = "Water Pump";
			script = "[""Land_pumpa"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemEtool"",""ItemSledge""],[[""ItemWaterbottle"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 4],[""ItemPole"", 4],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,4.5,1.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};
	class PartWoodPile {
		class campFireLarge {
			text = "CampFire Burning";
			script = "[""Land_Campfire_burning"",[""ItemToolbox"",""ItemHatchet_DZE""],[[""PartWoodPile"", 1],[""CinderBlocks"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,4,0.4]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};
	class ItemLightBulb {
		class runwayBlueLight {
			text = "Runway Light Blue";
			script = "[""ASC_runway_BluelightB"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""ItemLightBulb"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class runwayYellowLight {
			text = "Runway Light Yellow";
			script = "[""ASC_runway_YellowlightB"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""ItemLightBulb"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.2]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class smallTV {
			text = "TV";
			script = "[""SmallTV"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""ItemLightBulb"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""Laserbatteries"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,3,1.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};
	class CinderBlocks {
		class cinderBlockBY {
			text = "Color Cinder Block";
			script = "[""Land_CncBlock_Stripes"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""CinderBlocks"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.4]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class cinderBlockBPlain {
			text = "Plain Cinder Block";
			script = "[""Land_CncBlock"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""CinderBlocks"", 1],[""PartGeneric"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,2,0.4]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
		class rampConcreteNormal {
			text = "Concrete Ramp";
			script = "[""RampConcrete"",[""ItemToolbox""],[[""CinderBlocks"", 1],[""cinder_wall_kit"", 1],[""ItemGoldBar"", 1]],[0,8,0.5]] execVM ""custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf"";";
		};
	};
	class ItemRuby {
        class BB1 {
            text = "Build Bandit Level 1 House";
            script = "['B1'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
		class BB2 {
            text = "Build Bandit Level 2 House";
            script = "['B2'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
		class BB3 {
            text = "Build Bandit Level 3 House";
            script = "['B3'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
	};
	class ItemSapphire {
       class BH1 {
            text = "Build Hero Level 1 House";
            script = "['H1'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
		class BH2 {
            text = "Build Hero Level 2 House";
            script = "['H2'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
		class BH3 {
            text = "Build Hero Level 3 House";
            script = "['H3'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
	};
	class ItemTopaz {
		class BSG {
            text = "Build Small Garage";
            script = "['SG'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
		class BLG {
			text = "Build Large Garage";
			script = "['LG'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
   };
	class ItemEmerald {
		class BPG {
			text = "Build Pyramid Garage";
			script = "['PG'] execVM 'custom\originsbuild.sqf'";
        };
   };
   	class ItemCitrine {
        class PicFrame {
            text = "Picture Frame";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR1"";";
        };
		class Chairs {
            text = "Chair";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR2"";";
        };
		class Beds {
            text = "Bed";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR3"";";
        };
		class Bath {
            text = "Bathroom";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR4"";";
        };
		class Shelf {
            text = "Shelf";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR5"";";
        };
		class Misce {
            text = "Misc";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR6"";";
        };
		class Tablz {
            text = "Table";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR7"";";
        };
		class extr {
            text = "Exterior";
            script = "createDialog ""WGT_INTERIOR8"";";
        };
    };

};
class ExtraRc2 {
	class ItemObsidian {
		class menuItem1 {
			text = "Build Stronghold";
			script = "spawn player_buildStronghold;";
		};
	};
};

Obviously I would not need the EVD deploy anymore but the rest of them I need as that RC file is controlling the building of the Origins buildings.

If you could let me know how this could be done I will switch to you excellent script straight away!

Kind Regards,

Pry