Cant get in game after Update by Vilayer

jgalla5400

Hi all,

So last night the server was updated by Vilayer to allow the new steam access and now no players can get in

All updated by steam on our PC's / Laptops so I know the versions etc are correct

Server version is showing as Version 1.63.125402

All players are getting the below error :-

Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found

Although I can confirm that file exists in the server

Any ideas ?

Update on this

THe only place I see that file being called is in my vilayercodecustom\dayz_epoch\init\server_functions.sqf file

[] spawn {[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};

//

waituntil {!isnil "bis_fnc_init"};

BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {

if ((_this select 1) select 2 == "JIPrequest") then {

[nil,(_this select 1) select 0,"loc",rJIPEXEC,[any,any,"per","execVM","ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf"]] call RE;

};

};

/* Skaronator - secured better remoteExecServer

BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {

if ((_this select 1) select 2 == "JIPrequest") then {

_playerObj = (_this select 1) select 0;

remExField = [nil, nil, format ["";if !(isServer) then {[] execVM "ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf";};""]];

(owner _playerObj) publicVariableClient "remExField";

};

I'm with vilayers as well and can't join either though im getting no errors in my rpt.

Vilayer send me this:

The Arma 2 changes are almost completely rolled out.  At this point all servers have been issued the update.  However, there are still some servers that may not load correctly for reasons we are still investigating.  We are in the process of identifying these servers and fixing them.  The number of servers impacted is small.  The majority of servers took the update and are fully working on the newest Steam Release. 

We ask that you keep all support questions related to the servers as we are currently at very high ticket load with many questions about the update. 

We thank you for your patience during this roll out.  This is a very substantial update and requires a large amount of changes to our backend infrastructure.   It is a move forward for Arma but at the same time a move away from how we have hosted our servers for many years. 

We please ask that you give it until midday GMT if your server is not working. After that pop a ticket in with the subject "Arma Server Update Failed" or something clear so we can prioritize the ticket to have your server fixed.

Maybe you're simply affected by this like me 

Issue fixed (credit to Zabrilla one of our players who messed around and sorted it)

1) Open Steam and load Arma 2: OA (non beta)

2) From the menu options, select “Expansions”

3) Make sure that the following two setup options are completed.

i) Make sure that the Expansion “DayZ Epoch 1.0.5″ is visible and active. If it is not visible, use Steam to update Arma 2: OA (non beta) and repeat step 3 (i).

ii) Make sure that the Expansion “DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2″ has been disabled.

4) Make sure any other DayZ Expansions have been disabled, inc Arma 2 DayZ Mod.

5) Exit out of the “Expansion” Menu by clicking “OK”; Arma 2: OA should restart after a warning message.

6) Once the game has restarted, select “Multiplayer”

7) Click “Remote” and then copy/ paste the server address and port accordingly and click “OK”

8) You are then taken back to the server access page and select the “NFS game” and “Join”

9) You should then be presented with the game access screen, follow the usual step to access the map.

Great work by Zabrilla to find a fix.

Small question as I have this same issue as well but I'm stuck on step 3i 3ii.

I have DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2 twice in my list for expansions and I don't have 1.0.5. I have changed the update priorities for OA to ensure its fully up to date, restarted steam, restarted my compter, restarted steam, etc and still it only has 1.0.4.2  Any other suggestions?

Download the client side files

Torrent Manual Client Install: Arma2 DayZ: Epoch 1.0.5.1 Client Files http://goo.gl/IN1Pt1

And stick them in your steam folder mine is D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

if you go in there you will see lots of @ folders if you have a @DayZ_Epoch just delete it and add the one from the link

OR

Use dayz commander to install the mods you want (that still seems to work) then jus select them in the arma extensions as per the steps

hope that helps

Issue fixed (credit to Zabrilla one of our players who messed around and sorted it)

1) Open Steam and load Arma 2: OA (non beta)

2) From the menu options, select “Expansions”

3) Make sure that the following two setup options are completed.

i) Make sure that the Expansion “DayZ Epoch 1.0.5″ is visible and active. If it is not visible, use Steam to update Arma 2: OA (non beta) and repeat step 3 (i).

ii) Make sure that the Expansion “DayZ Epoch 1.0.4.2″ has been disabled.

4) Make sure any other DayZ Expansions have been disabled, inc Arma 2 DayZ Mod.

5) Exit out of the “Expansion” Menu by clicking “OK”; Arma 2: OA should restart after a warning message.

6) Once the game has restarted, select “Multiplayer”

7) Click “Remote” and then copy/ paste the server address and port accordingly and click “OK”

8) You are then taken back to the server access page and select the “NFS game” and “Join”

9) You should then be presented with the game access screen, follow the usual step to access the map.

Any idea about Overpoch? I have a Vilayer server as well. How would I get into an Overpoch server?

Any idea about Overpoch? I have a Vilayer server as well. How would I get into an Overpoch server?

I think you should be able to add your launch parameters via steam

Right click the arma 2 OA , select properties , In the general tab there is a SET LAUNCH OPTIONS button so add what you would normally put in dayz commander in there then follow the other steps from my post obviously selecting your required mod version (you can only have one mod running apart from the standard Arma ones so make sure anything your not using is not enabled in the list)

Good luck :)

Hi all,

So last night the server was updated by Vilayer to allow the new steam access and now no players can get in

All updated by steam on our PC's / Laptops so I know the versions etc are correct

Server version is showing as Version 1.63.125402

All players are getting the below error :-

Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found

Although I can confirm that file exists in the server

Any ideas ?

use this launch parameter  the part in red is needed for some reason

it worked for me 

-skipIntro  -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@expansion\beta\expansion -noSplash -noFilePatching -world=empty