1.0.5.1 Gear Window

Rekrab

Evening all,

Some of my users are reporting that since the update from 1.0.4.2 to 1.0.5.1 when they select the gear option in vehicles or press G to bring up the inventory screen, it opens for a second then closes again before they can do anything.

They've stated that they have to either press the G key a lot of times or do a "Long Press" of the G key to get the inventory window to open and stay open.

Unfortunately I have been unable to recreate the issue on my end, and am not sure what the issue might be.

Mods installed on the server are:

InfiStar AH (Latest release)

Build Snapping 1.6

DZMS

Server Welcome Credits

KH Vehicle Refuel

I'm trying to get one of the users to record a video of the issue. If I get it, i'll post it here.

Any idea's anyone?

I had/have the same problems.  It seemed when I was near players they couldn't look in their inventories, my backpack, trader menus, and custom menus.

Last night I found this line in the new AHconfig.sqf

/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD =  false;	/* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* Closes custom Dialogs (Menus) */

I set it to false.  I really can't say if it's fixed it or not.. but no complaints yet.  I will be testing it more.

I've been testing this a-lot due to a few people on here posting about this issue and It simply is not the case for me.

However you might need to replace your AHconfig.sqf as well ;)

cheers

It appears to happen to players on my server. Anytime they're trying to open gear, or safes, check loot piles w/e, they are required to try multiple times before the window opens. Doesn't seem to effect admins at all however. The issue only began after updating to 1.0.5.1, as for making a mistake with infiSTAR install, I'm with GTXGaming so it's pretty much click a few things and voila, not much work or room for error.

I had/have the same problems.  It seemed when I was near players they couldn't look in their inventories, my backpack, trader menus, and custom menus.

Last night I found this line in the new AHconfig.sqf

/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD =  false;	/* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* Closes custom Dialogs (Menus) */

I set it to false.  I really can't say if it's fixed it or not.. but no complaints yet.  I will be testing it more.

Guess I'll check out if that helps.

Edit: Just wanted to say setting the close dialog menu to false worked it seems.