Battleye Extended Controls can't connect to server 1.63.125402

mgm

Question

Hey guys,

I kept the Battleye Extended Controls folder untouched and it stopped connecting on latest version of Arma 2 Epoch server 1.63.125402.
Is it working for you?

Here is what I get

Bec, Arma 2/3 Server Tool V.1.597
Copyright (C) by Stian Mikalsen

Email : [email protected]
Web   : http://www.ibattle.org

Remember to donate for more great updates!

---------------------------------------------

19:07:37 : Config Error : WhiteListFile path is not Valid
19:08:04 : Waiting for server startup |

Last line is animating for about 10 seconds then times out.

4 answers to this question

Check your paths as the path to the exe and battleye folder has changed and is no longer in the expansions/beta folder.

Thanks for the response.

I have already tried moving files (.cfg, bans.txt etc.) to each BattlEye folder & relaunching Bec - it did not accept any of the variations I tried.

Could someone please give me the working folder for Version 1.63.125402?

Still trying to figure this one out... DaRT can connect to 127.0.0.1:2302 so rcon is running & working.

# Set the path to the BattlEye directory that is currently in use by the server.

# BePath = D:\Server_1\BattlEye

Bec Config.cfg file, example (as copied above) is stating that the one it is after is the one "currently in use by the server".

To find out which one is currently in use by the server, I have attempted deleting every single "BEServer.dll" file (then undeleted).

They were all delete-able except one; which is the same one I always used, namely: "C:\Server_Instance_Overpoch\instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\BattlEye".

The abovementioned folder has all my stuff (script *.txt files, BEserver.cfg, bans.txt and so on).  Still can't see why did this stop working? Someone please share a working example. Thanks!

UPDATE: OK it's working now. I think I had bad file(s) there because I did not change anything - just copied over the directory from a previous healthy backup, from a different computer & it's working now.

Can you elaborate on what you did? I am having the same issues...I have tow other servers and bec finds them just fine. So I copy one of those folders, change the paths to match the new server.. hit the go button, and nothing, can't find my server...rcon connects just fine.