Anyone able to help us with a uniqe and good ai mission system?

Cookiemonsterufl

Question

5 answers to this question

I personally use a modified version of WIA mission system, It is pretty decent for difficulty and doesn't have any weird issues like EMS has. However I am really looking forward to ZamboniBambino's fair mission system when it becomes more stable. If you want difficulty over anything else then just patch in sarge AI with a ramped up config into your mission system, that will do the trick.

DZAI is the way to go for hard AI in non mission roles...roaming in groups on foot...in choppers and vehicles

On or server I have them set to 8 chopper patrols and 14 vehicle patrols...the foot patrols are set to random unlimited :) in ANY town

The AI will spawn RPG or Stingers to take you down...the Choppers include Apaches...Ka52...Ka60...Wildcats and a few bigger M24 (yes they will fire rockets!) The land patrols are in cars...UAZ..rovers...strykers...Btrs...tanks etc...

Makes for a fun time....even on empty server for its a challenge to get to point B from A

I do have a custom loadout setup to help with respawn and respawn location select....

The DZAI WILL join the mission AI if they are set to call for help  :)

I personally use a modified version of WIA mission system, It is pretty decent for difficulty and doesn't have any weird issues like EMS has. However I am really looking forward to ZamboniBambino's fair mission system when it becomes more stable. If you want difficulty over anything else then just patch in sarge AI with a ramped up config into your mission system, that will do the trick.

А я в ориджинсе 1,7,8,5 использую ботов которые прописаны!

А остальное говно только грузит ФПС!!!!