[How To] Setup A DayZ Epoch server (out of date) being revised!

Question

After reading a couple of guides on setting up a DayZ Server for people to play on I have noticed that many tutorials have missing information or the user is left with different error messages to deal with or ignore.

The following tutorial is based on my knowledge, trial and error, debugging and contact with different users on the issue. I hope to provide the most detailed, and easy-to-follow tutorial on the web.

[Files Required]  

1. Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/about/
  2. Arma 2 (Look at "Creating your server" section.)
  3. Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead (Look at "Creating your server" section.)
  4. DayZ Commander, http://www.dayzcommander.com/
  5. Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013, http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 (x86 is for 32 Bit.)
  6. Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2010, http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
  7. WAMP / XAMPP, http://www.wampserver.com/en/ or https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html (XAMPP for this tutorial)
  8. HeidySQL, http://www.heidisql.com/download.php (I recomend getting the installer)
  9. uTorrent, http://www.utorrent.com/
  10. DayZ Epoch Client Files, http://goo.gl/IN1Pt1 (Taken From http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php)
  11. DayZ Epoch Server Files, http://goo.gl/3GyZ0P (Taken From http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php)
  12. WinRar, http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm
  13. Notepad++, http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

(Optional) Download this package made by Rotzloch https://mega.co.nz/#!uc9E0SgK!pZxZflTVTSs2jgYuBM6tUmBsYksAC4DtUeitSgmRfTU

[Prerequisites]

1. A Computer with atleast 2GB Ram for a smooth experience for about 24 players. (4GB for around 60 players.)
  2. Harddrive of atleast 25GB for the game files.
  3. A Good connection (40Mbit Upload / Download)
  4. Atleast a Two-Core CPU.

[Creating your server]

If you have any of the games installed previously, I would recommend deleting them to not face any problems in the future.

1. Install the C++ Redistributable Packages and restart your computer/box. (I recommend to install both x64 and x86 if you have a 64bit Operating system.
  2. Create a folder, preferably on your Desktop called "Dayz Epoch Server".
  3. Launch steam, login.
  4. Download Arma 2.
  5. Download Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead.
  6. Wait until they are complete.
  7. Launch Arma 2 in windowed mode, wait until you are at the main menu, then close the game.
  8. Do the same for Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead.
  9. Launch DayZ Commander.
  10. Click "install/update" in the top right of the window.
  11. Install the Arma 2 Beta Patch http://i.imgur.com/RwNq8ti.png
  12. Wait until that is complete.
  13. Now, go to your Steam Folder. Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\
  14. Copy everything from inside your "Arma 2" Folder inside the "DayZ Epoch Server" folder we created on your desktop in Step 1.
  15. Do the same for your "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" Folder EXCEPT any folders starting with an @.
  16. Click "Yes" to any popups asking you to overwrite the files.
  17. Take a deep breath. The easy part is now done.
  18. Take the Epoch Client and Server files that you downloaded earlier and put them on your Desktop.
  19. Open them up with WinRar http://i.imgur.com/g48k2s5.png
  20. Copy "@DayZ_Epoch" from the Client files into "DayZ Epoch Server" on your Desktop.
  21. Copy "@DayZ_Epoch_Server" from the Server files into "DayZ Epoch Server" on your Desktop.
  22. Copy the "Keys" folder from the Server files into "DayZ Epoch Server".
  23. Open the "Battleye" folder inside the Server files and copy everything inside into the "BattlEye" folder inside the "DayZ Epoch Server folder" on your Desktop. (Note the difference in Capitalization.)
  24. Copy all the 4 ".dll" files from your Server files into the "Dayz Epoch Server" folder. http://i.imgur.com/vzYLZ4v.png
  25. Open up "MPMissions" from your Server files and find the mission that you want. I will be using "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus" for this tutorial.
  26. Copy that to your "MPMissions" folder inside the "Dayz Epoch Server" folder that is on your Desktop.
  27. Open "Config-Examples" from your Server files, then copy the matching instance number as your Mission to your "Dayz Epoch Server" folder. We will use "instance_11_Charnarus".
  28. Copy "DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus.bat" from that same folder into the "Dayz Epoch Server" on your Desktop.
  29. Setup and install XAMPP, then make sure mysql and apache are started.
  30. Click the "Admin" button next to MySQL in the XAMPP control panel.
  31. Once the phpMyAdmin page is loaded, at the top, click "Users".
  32. Under the Users overview, click Add user.
  33. Enter "Epoch_User" as the User name. (without the "" ).
  34. As the Host, select "Local" from the dropdown box.
  35. Enter a password. I will use "password123" but please make sure to use something more secure.
  36. Scroll down and click "Check All" from the Global privileges then remove ALL Administration privileges like GRANT and SUPER.
  37. At the bottom, click Go on the right.
  38. Now you have your user created. Click "Databases" at the top.
  39. Under Create database, type in "Epoch_Database" as the Database name then click Create.
  40. Now you have your database. You can go ahead and stop Apache from the XAMPP control panel, you dont need it enabled anymore.
  41. Inside your Server files, open up the SQL folder and copy "epoch.sql" to your Desktop.
  42. Open HeidySQL.
  43. As the session name in the top left, we will have it just named as "DayZ Server SQL"
  44. Hostname / IP should be "127.0.0.1".
  45. User should be "Epoch_User"
  46. Password is "password123" or whatever you specified in your user setup.
  47. Click "Save" at the bottom left. then click Open.
  48. On the left hand side, you should see "Epoch_Database" go ahead and double click it.
  49. It should say "Database: Epoch_Database" at the middle tab on top.
  50. Click the "Query" tab.
  51. You should be presented with a text box, just drag your "epoch.sql" from your desktop into that textbox.
  52. Click the blue Play button above the Query tab or press F9.
  53. It should start executing the SQL into your database. You might get a "3 Warnings" popup at the end, ignore that.
  54. Restart HeidySQL and double click your database on the left, you should see some tables created. http://i.imgur.com/xBknVUv.png
  55. Close HeidySQL.
  56. Take another deep breath. The hard part is now done, you are nearly finished with your server!
  57. Go to your desktop and open your DayZ Epoch Server folder. It should look something like this. http://i.imgur.com/CHeOg9o.png
  58. Open up your instance_11_Chernarus folder.
  59. Open "config.cfg" with Notepad++.
  60. Edit this file to your liking, and set a "passwordAdmin" value for you to be able to login as an admin from ingame.
  61. Add requiredSecureId = 2; under BattlEye = 1; This is to prevent the UID spoofing.
  62. At the bottom, change your difficulty="veteran"; to difficulty="regular";
  63. Save and close.
  64. Open up "HiveExt.ini" with Notepad++.
  65. Scroll down to the [Database] section.
  66. Make sure Host = 127.0.0.1
  67. Same with Database = Epoch_Database
  68. The same with Username = Epoch_User
  69. And finally, Password = password123
  70. Save and close.
  71. Run DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus.bat to start your server.

(Optional) Open up "cmd" from your start menu and type ipconfig to get your server's ip. Put that into DayZ Commander as a favorite so you can connect easily.

(Note) If your MySQL hosting is provided by your host, you can skip the MySQL setup part and not download XAMPP / Wamp and just use that info from your host.

(Linux Note) If you are running a linux machine, and running Wine to allow you to run windows applications, please put "msvcp120.dll" & "msvcr120.dll" into your "DayZ Epoch Server" folder. A simple google search should help you find those two files. <Credits to Flodding for reminding me about this.>

(NEW) Created an Auto-Restarter.

I hope that my tutorial has covered any questions you may have, and good luck with all your servers!

I am thinking of getting a VPS running windows server 2008 R2 from NFO. up until now if I go though with it have been hosted by companies like vilayer where they install it and I do the scripts.  so I have no experience with installing on a VPS/ dedicated box. 

do I install it this way onto my computer, then use filezilla to move it to the dedicated box?  I have never been down this road before, so I don't if there is away to install it directly to the VPS or how To do that  

thanks for any insight on this

Hi everyone

I am desperate for help.

I did follow this guide exactly as it says, and it worked fine. Worked.

I think I know what the problem is, but I don't get it fixed.
For some reason, HiveExt doesn't boot up anymore. It did before, and there was in the Console of Arma 2 OA a spam of green text and stuff.

Now, when I boot the server again, no settings changed, I get this effect in the console:

0:38:14 Mike Ehrmantraut uses modified data file
 0:38:14 Player Mike Ehrmantraut connecting.
 0:38:14 Mission DayZ Epoch Panthera read from directory.
 0:38:18 Player Mike Ehrmantraut connected (id=1XXXXXXXX).
 0:38:21 Roles assigned.
 0:38:21 Reading mission ...
 0:38:48 Mission read.
 0:39:05 Game started.

That's it, nothing more!
Normally, HiveExt begins spamming with stuff loaded in, but now, it doesn't, and I don't know why, because I did not change any settings, I did not install any mods. Well, as you can see, It's a panthera server, but furthermore, nothing special.

I have booted up MySQL, and I can acces the database via HeidiSQL.
Please help, because I don't know what to do. Also tried to check if there was any port blocked; it wasn't.

Thanks for helping me out. Im stuck for over a week now.

Thanks!
Mike Ehrmantraut

I am having this exact same problem ! at first I thought it was a case of Windows Server 2012 r2 having something to do with it and I did see someone else having issues with Server 2012 r2 so I decided to try Server 2008 r2 and still the same issue so I then resorted to installing Windows 7 and low and behold I have the same issue. I don't know if it is a problem with the new version of XAMPP or something or the fact I imported my database rather than used the Epoch server SQL files but my server does exactly the same as Mikes it shows the same info in the console and usually it would list off all the hive operations it is doing but it doesn't and I get stuck at waiting for server to authenticate. The mission appears to load when checking the RPT but it does show hive errors confirming that there is something wrong with in not communicating properly to the hive. I have forwarded ports to my lan server and I can see it and connect and I have allowed MySQL through firewall on the localhost machine running the server etc. Any help would be massively appreciated ! I already have one server running on another machine but I want to set up a server on my dedicated hardware and transfer it over. As stated above I did export my database from my current working server and import that to the new server rather than use the MySQL Files included with Epoch Server files. If that could be the issue please let me know but I doubt that would cause it I am willing to try anything though. Thanks !

Edited by nathan9117
Added quote

If you are sure you set your passwords and paths right in your hive.ini and have done all the steps in the first post correctly, I would revert back to the original sql files that came with epoch download. If that doesn't work posting your server report may help with someone seeing something that your missing.

If you are sure you set your passwords and paths right in your hive.ini and have done all the steps in the first post correctly, I would revert back to the original sql files that came with epoch download. If that doesn't work posting your server report may help with someone seeing something that your missing.

Just tried using the original SQL files and no fix what so ever. My RPT is here I understand I am getting errors but I believe they are because the server cannot get the info from the database. Thanks.

=====================================================================
== C:\DayZ_Server\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\DayZ_Server\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2306 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=1 -maxmem=2047 -noCB
Exe timestamp: 2015/06/02 05:41:00
Current time:  2015/10/21 20:47:13

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
        <English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
        <Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
        <Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
        <French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
        <Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
        <Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
        <Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
        <Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
20:48:36 Server error: Player without identity Bears Shit In The Woodz (id 1818351709)
20:48:36 Server error: Player without identity Bears Shit In The Woodz (id 1818351709)
20:48:41 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:54 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
20:48:55 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
20:48:55 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
20:48:55 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
20:48:59 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:49:21 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
20:49:21 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 09-09-2015-v1425 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,125548] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_11"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['X','q','g','0','x','d','F','Z','Y','S','i','I','z','m','s','l','p','k','v','1','y','7','C','Z','W','o','z','g','y','B'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _simple: u4C2g8I4S6Z3i5Z5F618l3k"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _simplee: t4Y1F1m872x7o1g8l5m4Z2o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _dialogIds: h1S3z4y2m4W5Z6z072v8d8o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _badtxts: t8v479x1l8Y7Y204F7i3m1k3y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: t1I9i1o1i7I7Z9S8F8I8y5d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: k5g7S4m4o5m2Z1s8Z4z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar0: s4s5X2x0I8I6y9s5I3F77"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: g7i5C4I3k311d1q2o8F5I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: d1z3S4p7Z5C61708C614Z7o77"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: u6X0z4y7W7p7l8o2x8g7C2q3S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: m4q1B916y7p573z0y117g2I4q"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: q1q8g1p1z5W81578Z2B7s7X7Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: b7x4m2F1p5x1B1o407p2m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: d4l3x0l9g4y6Z7y4d4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: a5C7p9C3k271F703F0z1S4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: y4p8Z4F6W8y3W0v6y1k1i"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: y2y4z6z8g0B6I6F7Z4s9x"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar21: n5s4k9k5d4Z3S3Z0o4g0g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: s1C6Z8l0S6l1F112Z214x4k0I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: z6k2l2z3q5W1W4g6Z2s3g4k"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: c8Z1v1o272Z271k6Z9l9g2B1d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: o8v7y5p0C2I6z5k1q5S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar29: o804m6g5o0d7y6z6S1y4v5m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar30: x8y7d814g2x1d2F8s3I4y4d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: c7g8z2d1C2W9Z7g4d4z9F10"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar32: x1C2l5z5B6y701v6S6X5q"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: s2s4l0X304C4i8X7z8s1o4y5l"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: r4z2y2S0q8z0g7i5k5s1y6p9Y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: j1x5I7z8m516i2S7x4W57"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar36: p8y1y2q7x5y8W7m0l3W7x"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar293537: j5I2g8v6C1S773s217S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar38: m3x2v502i1I5021275o6C3F8p"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar39: b808s2q4m8p2v106i4X"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar40: f0o5W4C9x6z7B0v1Z3g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar41: i1v1y7z3B8g9X0m8o7s4Z816W"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapTimer: y1z804x7o6l8W7F3Z9i57"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapCaught: q8S3Z4g3g1C5o6I8g4d60"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t1: p5o4x3z20507s502g116v8S7Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t2: w3y2g1g1Z6i9q4d1Z6W"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t3: m0d5S1B4Z4k1Z1k0x2W6Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t4: y9s1W3I7B812s6F2Z1d7d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_handlerandvar10: k2g7k7q312F9m8x3g6Y5W7p5p"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _remark: r2g2S2g5y5d9F2x308d6I2g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: i0I0g0v5y2i1z316Y1X2x8g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedcheckpos: r8i307q4q8Z3X8k3y1B0B"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedchecktime: p6W2Z8z0y4W502B8s5C"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _MenuChecksRunningx: r3s511y1S5y40101v4C207Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _oneachframe: e2q9Y9g5z3z5z4z8F4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _anotherloop: n573x6F6Z8g0Y6i4I2z4o1o1m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clientoncetwo: e2y3q3I8y6i0g6S8g7S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _lastUnlock: d6C6W1l3x3z275I3z6m4Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _AdminReqCheck: k4o1Y508Z4y5S9Y7g8W0Z2o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupeCheckVar: m3d0q4z5s7d7x3z8s602y5Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_s7d0k8y9y4S7q4C5z0F5z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVResVar: PVAHR_0_u2q3y3k4p7z9k0Z0g2l6y0Y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar293510: PVAHR_0_d7g2l9v6d9S2y6B276g5W"
20:49:23 Cannot create non-ai vehicle ItemVault,
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AdminMenu LOADED!"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
20:49:23 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
20:49:23 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
20:49:23 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: waiting for BIS_fnc_findSafePos"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Function loaded ... Server Building 2 Weed Farm(s)"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Found Location for a farm (069057) [6950.98,9613.47] with 11 plants"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Found Location for a farm (042011) [4233.85,14239.8] with 25 plants"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Weed Farm(s) Done ... Broadcasting locations for clients"
20:49:24 "HIVE: Starting"
20:49:24 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
20:49:25 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:25   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:25   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:25 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:25 Error in expression <select 1)) != "SCALAR")})) then {

if ((_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
20:49:25   Error position: <_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
20:49:25   Error Undefined variable in expression: _hiveresponse
20:49:25 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 59
20:49:25 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

20:49:26 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
20:49:26 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:26   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:26 Error in expression <select 1)) != "SCALAR")})) then {

20:49:26   Error position: <_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
20:49:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _hiveresponse
20:49:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 59
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 150"
20:49:26 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
20:49:29 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
20:49:29 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:29   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:29 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:29   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
20:49:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'Military' in 3885.57 seconds"
20:49:29 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Bears Shit In The Woodz(UID HERE) - 1h 34min | ******ADMIN******"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [8940.59,4384.79]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: on road [3791.4,10094.1]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [6860.97,6046.59]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [7482.87,5434.35]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [2924.79,10910.3]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [4839.57,7480.06]"
20:49:30 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
20:49:30 "WAI: Initialising missions"
20:49:30 "WAI: Initialising static missions"
20:49:30 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
20:49:32 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6779.96,14195.9,0]"
20:49:33 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6793.75,14080.9,0]"
20:49:34 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_MASH,
20:49:34 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6733.16,14087.7,12]"
20:49:35 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6477.48,14084,0]"
20:49:35 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_MASH,
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6666.65,14115.6,0]"
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6745.08,14200.3,0]"
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6475.28,14294.5,0]"
20:49:37 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6784.23,14307.2,0]"
20:49:37 Warning Message: Animation source Bargate not found in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MAP_zavora_2/
20:49:37 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6596.99,14278.9,0]"
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6430.79,14194.9,0]"
20:49:38 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_MASH,
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6484.13,14203,0]"
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6683.1,14203.4,0]"
20:49:39 "WAI: Spawned in 1 M2StaticMG"
20:49:39 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:39   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:39 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:39   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:39 "WAI: Static mission for DayZ_Epoch_11 loaded"
20:49:39 Cannot create non-ai vehicle M113_RACS,
20:49:40 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:40   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:40 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if (count _data > 0) then {
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:40   Error position: <_data > 0) then {
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
20:49:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerCharacters.sqf, line 12
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:41 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:41   Error position: <_data > 0) then {
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
20:49:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerCharacters.sqf, line 12
20:49:41 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:41   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:41 Error in expression <;
};
};
_doLoop = _doLoop + 1;
};

if ((_data select 0) != "PASS") exitWith {
di>
20:49:41   Error position: <_data select 0) != "PASS") exitWith {
di>
20:49:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerCharacters.sqf, line 20
20:49:49 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:49   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:49 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:49   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:59 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:59   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:59   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:59 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:59   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:59   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:50:06 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: UID HERE   _name: Bears Shit In The Woodz"
20:50:06 "get: STRING (UID HERE), sent: STRING (UID HERE)"
20:50:06 "DISCONNECT: Bears Shit In The Woodz (UID HERE) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Bears Shit In The Woodz) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,0]"
20:50:06 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Bears Shit In The Woodz as no characterID"
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found

[/spolier]

Edited by nathan9117
Added RPT

It's called arma2oaserver.rpt I don't know where the default placement for it. On my server thru Vert Hosting it is in a folder titled Bliss.

Ah yes got it :D

== C:\DayZ_Server\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\DayZ_Server\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2306 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=1 -maxmem=2047 -noCB
Exe timestamp: 2015/06/02 05:41:00
Current time:  2015/10/21 20:47:13

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
        <English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
        <Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
        <Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
        <French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
        <Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
        <Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
        <Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
        <Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
20:48:41 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
20:48:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
20:48:48 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
20:48:54 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
20:48:55 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
20:48:55 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
20:48:55 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
20:48:59 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:48:59 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
20:49:21 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
20:49:21 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
20:49:22 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 09-09-2015-v1425 | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,125548] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_11"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['X','q','g','0','x','d','F','Z','Y','S','i','I','z','m','s','l','p','k','v','1','y','7','C','Z','W','o','z','g','y','B'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _simple: u4C2g8I4S6Z3i5Z5F618l3k"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _simplee: t4Y1F1m872x7o1g8l5m4Z2o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _dialogIds: h1S3z4y2m4W5Z6z072v8d8o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _badtxts: t8v479x1l8Y7Y204F7i3m1k3y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: t1I9i1o1i7I7Z9S8F8I8y5d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: k5g7S4m4o5m2Z1s8Z4z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar0: s4s5X2x0I8I6y9s5I3F77"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: g7i5C4I3k311d1q2o8F5I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: d1z3S4p7Z5C61708C614Z7o77"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: u6X0z4y7W7p7l8o2x8g7C2q3S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: m4q1B916y7p573z0y117g2I4q"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: q1q8g1p1z5W81578Z2B7s7X7Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: b7x4m2F1p5x1B1o407p2m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: d4l3x0l9g4y6Z7y4d4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: a5C7p9C3k271F703F0z1S4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: y4p8Z4F6W8y3W0v6y1k1i"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: y2y4z6z8g0B6I6F7Z4s9x"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar21: n5s4k9k5d4Z3S3Z0o4g0g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: s1C6Z8l0S6l1F112Z214x4k0I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: z6k2l2z3q5W1W4g6Z2s3g4k"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: c8Z1v1o272Z271k6Z9l9g2B1d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: o8v7y5p0C2I6z5k1q5S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar29: o804m6g5o0d7y6z6S1y4v5m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar30: x8y7d814g2x1d2F8s3I4y4d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: c7g8z2d1C2W9Z7g4d4z9F10"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar32: x1C2l5z5B6y701v6S6X5q"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: s2s4l0X304C4i8X7z8s1o4y5l"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: r4z2y2S0q8z0g7i5k5s1y6p9Y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: j1x5I7z8m516i2S7x4W57"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar36: p8y1y2q7x5y8W7m0l3W7x"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar293537: j5I2g8v6C1S773s217S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar38: m3x2v502i1I5021275o6C3F8p"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar39: b808s2q4m8p2v106i4X"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar40: f0o5W4C9x6z7B0v1Z3g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar41: i1v1y7z3B8g9X0m8o7s4Z816W"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapTimer: y1z804x7o6l8W7F3Z9i57"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapCaught: q8S3Z4g3g1C5o6I8g4d60"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t1: p5o4x3z20507s502g116v8S7Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t2: w3y2g1g1Z6i9q4d1Z6W"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t3: m0d5S1B4Z4k1Z1k0x2W6Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de _t4: y9s1W3I7B812s6F2Z1d7d"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_handlerandvar10: k2g7k7q312F9m8x3g6Y5W7p5p"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _remark: r2g2S2g5y5d9F2x308d6I2g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: i0I0g0v5y2i1z316Y1X2x8g"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedcheckpos: r8i307q4q8Z3X8k3y1B0B"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedchecktime: p6W2Z8z0y4W502B8s5C"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _MenuChecksRunningx: r3s511y1S5y40101v4C207Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _oneachframe: e2q9Y9g5z3z5z4z8F4I"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _anotherloop: n573x6F6Z8g0Y6i4I2z4o1o1m"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _clientoncetwo: e2y3q3I8y6i0g6S8g7S"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _lastUnlock: d6C6W1l3x3z275I3z6m4Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _AdminReqCheck: k4o1Y508Z4y5S9Y7g8W0Z2o"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupeCheckVar: m3d0q4z5s7d7x3z8s602y5Z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_s7d0k8y9y4S7q4C5z0F5z"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVResVar: PVAHR_0_u2q3y3k4p7z9k0Z0g2l6y0Y"
20:49:22 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar293510: PVAHR_0_d7g2l9v6d9S2y6B276g5W"
20:49:23 Cannot create non-ai vehicle ItemVault,
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AdminMenu LOADED!"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
20:49:23 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
20:49:23 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
20:49:23 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
20:49:23 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: waiting for BIS_fnc_findSafePos"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Function loaded ... Server Building 2 Weed Farm(s)"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Found Location for a farm (069057) [6950.98,9613.47] with 11 plants"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Found Location for a farm (042011) [4233.85,14239.8] with 25 plants"
20:49:24 "[Random_Weed_Farm]: Weed Farm(s) Done ... Broadcasting locations for clients"
20:49:24 "HIVE: Starting"
20:49:24 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>

20:49:26 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
20:49:26 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:26   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:26 Error in expression <select 1)) != "SCALAR")})) then {

20:49:26   Error position: <_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance alr>
20:49:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _hiveresponse
20:49:26 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 59
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
20:49:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 150"
20:49:26 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
20:49:29 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
20:49:29 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:29   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:29 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:29   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
20:49:29 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'Military' in 3885.57 seconds"
20:49:29 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Bears Shit In The Woodz(UID HERE) - 1h 34min | ******ADMIN******"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [8940.59,4384.79]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: on road [3791.4,10094.1]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [6860.97,6046.59]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [7482.87,5434.35]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [2924.79,10910.3]"
20:49:29 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [4839.57,7480.06]"
20:49:30 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
20:49:30 "WAI: Initialising missions"
20:49:30 "WAI: Initialising static missions"
20:49:30 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
20:49:32 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6779.96,14195.9,0]"
20:49:33 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6793.75,14080.9,0]"
20:49:34 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6733.16,14087.7,12]"
20:49:35 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6477.48,14084,0]"
20:49:35 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Land_MASH,
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6666.65,14115.6,0]"
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6745.08,14200.3,0]"
20:49:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6475.28,14294.5,0]"
20:49:37 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6784.23,14307.2,0]"
20:49:37 Warning Message: Animation source Bargate not found in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MAP_zavora_2/
20:49:37 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6596.99,14278.9,0]"
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6430.79,14194.9,0]"
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6484.13,14203,0]"
20:49:38 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [6683.1,14203.4,0]"
20:49:39 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:39   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:39 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:39   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:39   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:39 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:39 "WAI: Static mission for DayZ_Epoch_11 loaded"
20:49:39 Cannot create non-ai vehicle M113_RACS,
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:41 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:41   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
if ((_data select 0) !>
if ((_data select 0) !>
20:49:41 Error in expression <;
};
};
_doLoop = _doLoop + 1;
};

if ((_data select 0) != "PASS") exitWith {
di>
20:49:41   Error position: <_data select 0) != "PASS") exitWith {
di>
20:49:41 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerCharacters.sqf, line 20
20:49:49 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:49   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:49 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:49   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:49:59 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:59   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLa>
20:49:59   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
20:49:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 171
20:49:59 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:59   Error position: <_result select 0;

if(_outcome == "PASS">
20:49:59   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
20:49:59 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf, line 33
20:50:06 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: UID HERE   _name: Bears Shit In The Woodz"
20:50:06 "get: STRING (UID HERE), sent: STRING (UID HERE)"
20:50:06 "DISCONNECT: Bears Shit In The Woodz (UID HERE) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Bears Shit In The Woodz) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,0]"
20:50:06 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Bears Shit In The Woodz as no characterID"
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
20:50:06 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found

[/spolier]

Did you install Microsoft Visual C++ files that are needed on your server? I would start there http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 

If that doesn't work there are several other things to try when you google the very first error which was 

Error in expression <ray = call compile format

I installed C++ 2013 64 and 32 bit aswell as C++ 20120 64 and 32 bit. I dont understand why it doesnt work I will google the above but I literally cloned the server from one os to an other and all the files point in the right direction etc. The ports are all forwarded etc. If nothing else works I will try right from scratch by installing the whole server to the steamapps arma2oa directory instead and use default epoch files just to test -_- thanks again :)

Yeah got both 2010 32,64 and 2013 32,64 so thought it made sense to copy what it already has. I am just putting the setup into a case as we speak because it looks like there is alot of testing on hand so I am gonna load up the rig after and just double check all installs of c++ . It shouldn't matter that I cant fully run Arma 2 and Arma2OA to the single player screen should it as the server files contain combined ops files from a working server. The reason I ask is this is a server board and it has no gpu to run the game even to single player menu I have ran the first time setup installers but when it try to Luanch the game i get a video error but thats due to the server boards built in video etc. Just a thought. Cheers.

cool good luck would be interested in hearing what you find out end up being the problem.

Just checked and I didnt appear to have both 64 and 32 bit version of c++ 2010 installed upon installing them I now get hive errors in my console these however I know how to fix ! I am just about to sort out my XAMPP config then see if I can get the server to connect if so I will report back with a working fix for those having a similar problem :) thanks ! 

Hey.

So i have set-up a server following the guide.. Its a home based server on the same PC i want to play on as well " for now "..

Anyways my problem is i cant seem to find my server in the dayz launcher and when i click the check server button and put in my details it says oops my server is offline and it wont show in the multiplayer online server list in game ... But me and my friends can join remotely :-\

I have opened up port 2302 on my modem but still nothing...

Here is a copy of my config file .. A little help would be greatly appreciated ...Thank you  

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostName = "Shooters Test Dayz Epoch (1.0.5.1/125548)";
password = "";  
passwordAdmin = "*******";                                       // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login
maxPlayers = 40;                                                // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
logFile = "server_log.txt";                                     // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called
voteThreshold = 1;                                               // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective
voteMissionPlayers = 1;                                         // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";                   // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
timeStampFormat = "short";                                      // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
motd[] = {"DayZ Epoch","Have fun!"};
motdInterval = 0;                                               // Time interval (in seconds) between each message
steamPort = 2424;
steamQueryPort = 2423;
vonCodecQuality = 10;                                          // Quality from 1 to 10
disableVoN = 0;                                                // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
kickduplicate = 1;                                             // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 0;                                          // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
persistent = 1;                                                // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
BattlEye = 1;                                                  // Server to use BattlEye system
doubleIdDetected = "";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";                      // unsigned data detected
onHackedData =     "kick (_this select 0)";                       //"ban (_this select 0)";            // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";                                          // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected
regularCheck = "";                                             //  Server checks files from time to time by hashing them and comparing the hash to the hash values of the clients. Causes heavy I/O, uncomment to disable feature
requiredBuild = 122548;                                        // Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect
requiredSecureId = 2;

class Missions
{
    class Mission1
    {
        template = "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus";
        difficulty="veteran";
    };

};

EDIT: Never mind all fixed :) 

Edited by EagerBeaver
Fixed my problem

Hey! :)

I have an issue, i checked 3 times i did everything good.

Picture:

e993c1875de6a7a97728dd51bf9ac4ea.png

That text means: "The following files do not have a digital signature that can accept the game server: XXXX
To play a server will need to remove the files indicated herein, or will need to install the appropriate signatures."

I used google translate, sorry for my bad English :)

On 11/20/2015 at 10:32 AM, Mama said:

Hey! :)

I have an issue, i checked 3 times i did everything good.

Picture:

e993c1875de6a7a97728dd51bf9ac4ea.png

That text means: "The following files do not have a digital signature that can accept the game server: XXXX
To play a server will need to remove the files indicated herein, or will need to install the appropriate signatures."

I used google translate, sorry for my bad English :)

the server keys are not there, or you mods are not being launched properly.  Most common issue is make sure the folder name of the mod match your server line launch parameters. 

Hello community, I have a problem. When I open "DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus" to start loading the server and starts loading the base data, there comes a time pulling me APPCRASH, and try a thousand ways and I can not fix the error is as follows:

Firma con problemas: 
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH 
Nombre de la aplicación: arma2oaserver.exe 
Versión de la aplicación: 1.63.131.129 
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 5575921d 
Nombre del módulo con errores: ntdll.dll 
Versión del módulo con errores: 6.1.7601.17514 
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4ce7ba58 
Código de excepción: c0000005 
Desplazamiento de excepción: 0003ad8f 
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 
Id. de configuración regional: 3082 
Información adicional 1: 0a9e 
Información adicional 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 
Información adicional 3: 0a9e 
Información adicional 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea: 
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a 

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión: 
C:Windowssystem32es-ESerofflps.txt

Any solution? Sorry if the error is in Spanish, mark in red the error, I think .. I hope to help me, because I can not continue with the installation :( thank you very much

3 hours ago, Chino said:

Hello community, I have a problem. When I open "DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus" to start loading the server and starts loading the base data, there comes a time pulling me APPCRASH, and try a thousand ways and I can not fix the error is as follows:

Firma con problemas: 
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH 
Nombre de la aplicación: arma2oaserver.exe 
Versión de la aplicación: 1.63.131.129 
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 5575921d 
Nombre del módulo con errores: ntdll.dll 
Versión del módulo con errores: 6.1.7601.17514 
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4ce7ba58 
Código de excepción: c0000005 
Desplazamiento de excepción: 0003ad8f 
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 
Id. de configuración regional: 3082 
Información adicional 1: 0a9e 
Información adicional 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 
Información adicional 3: 0a9e 
Información adicional 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea: 
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a 

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión: 
C:Windowssystem32es-ESerofflps.txt

Any solution? Sorry if the error is in Spanish, mark in red the error, I think .. I hope to help me, because I can not continue with the installation :( thank you very much

I want to help but my Spanish skills are no better than my super powers :(

I did some googling for you though. have you read this one? -> http://www.taringa.net/post/noticias/11336390/Solucion-error-APPCRASH-modulo-de-error-ntdll-dll.html
in any case, for a DLL error, I would go remove & reinstall the DLL. Sadly this does look like a serious one. Try that link above and reinstall whatever software they are referring to quite possibly some .NET stuff.

good luck

13 hours ago, mgm said:

I want to help but my Spanish skills are no better than my super powers :(

I did some googling for you though. have you read this one? -> http://www.taringa.net/post/noticias/11336390/Solucion-error-APPCRASH-modulo-de-error-ntdll-dll.html
in any case, for a DLL error, I would go remove & reinstall the DLL. Sadly this does look like a serious one. Try that link above and reinstall whatever software they are referring to quite possibly some .NET stuff.

good luck

Thanks for your help. My English, also is bad, sorry. And from that post but the download link is down, I've tried a thousand and one and all, I think I'll have to format :(