Is this a false positive?

raymix

This guy got global ban on my server today after new Infistar update. Running overpoch 1.0.5.1/103718

Do you think this could be false positive? He's been playing on server for quite a while, not causing any problems. Well... not that I can unban him anyway, but still curious.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udf657yexw5cxyd/shot_140628_190313.png

Global ban or server ban?

If global banned either they hacked or they lost their key downloading YouTube hacks and someone else hacked using their key.

If this is an infiSTAR ban, contact Chris for an update as he often pushes out builds with new detections

It's a global ban, gets banned on all servers, my bans.txt and infistar have nothing on this guy, just this report. Tried to contact Chris first to report, but his inbox is full, lol. Either way this was just to feed the curiosity, quite weird that all it does is tries to precompile ACR file, which is a legit expansion.

Ok apparently he managed to join other non overpoch servers, so it's not a global ban. But bans.txt does not show him and can't see any other files that would ban him instantly. Super weird stuff... I tell ya

Found additional ban.txt file on root of my Vert server containing only player IDs, seems like it comes with newest infistar perma ban. It would be nice if it actually showed reason.

That is not a global ban.  Global ban would be through battleye not infistar.  infistar bans only last until a server reset.  reset your server and he should be able to rejoin

Yeah, impression about global ban was because HE said he couldn't join other servers. Later that day he came back and said that he can. Regarding restarts it wouldn't work, because infistar also does perma bans using his own ban.txt file on the root of server.

Anyways updated my AH and told that guy to delete all OA folders and files except for @mods, he can now join my server normally again.