speaR

Question

Mornin guys,

having soem issues getting the new ch53 to work for me. I'm running a dedicated server with Epoch 1.0.5.1 and Overwatch on it. Well,my only problem is (well it isnt really a problem but its a pitty that..) the CH53 doesnt spawn if people try to buy it. Spawning it in with my admin tools isnt working too. The rpt logs say:

17:38:11 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH53_DZE/

17:38:11 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USEC_ch53_E/
17:38:11 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
17:38:11 Cannot create entity with abstract type CH53_DZE (scope = private?)
17:38:11 Cannot create non-ai vehicle CH53_DZE,
2014-06-27 14:27:35 HiveExt: [information] Result: ["OBJ","216","CH53_DZE","0",[165,[0,0,0]],[],[],0.913,0.0]

Thats all i found in the logs searchin for CH53. I had similar problems with the vodnik, but fixed them easily removing it out of the banned vehicles from the overwatch files..

Would be nice if someone knows what to do :-)

4 answers to this question

I was able to unban it by unbanning everything from the cfgvehicles.hpp file from overwatch. Spawns for me now.

Could you Please explain that in more detail

I tried changing the cfgvehicles.hpp a few months back with no success

I also tried creating a new cfgvehicles.hpp  and include in the description

I had it working but then I lost my server files and couldnt remember how i did it..

please step by step to unban overpoch vehicles....