1.0.5.1 - Player Built Structures Disappearing

Updated server to 1.0.5.1 and everything is going well except for one issue... There is a player on my server who has a fairly large base built on Skalisty Island. His base is 100% maintained and paid for on his plot pole. After every restart for the past 4-5 restarts, anywhere from 2-10 built walls/doors/floors just vanish. They are getting deleted from the database as well, so I know it's not an issue with it just not rendering. The items never reappear.

Any thoughts on what might be causing it? I feel like it has something to do with being over our vehicle limit, so I purged all unlocked vehicles with empty inventory and took the server below the max vehicle limit, but parts of his base still disappeared after the next reboot. Now I don't know where to look next. It seems to only be happening to this one player whose base is nowhere near any other player's base. Where should I look next to try to resolve this issue?

Cheers.

Updated...

...Cheers.

First thing you need to check is variable "CleanupPlacedAfterDays" in your HiveExt.ini

Be sure that CleanupPlacedAfterDayz doesn't have a ";" in the beginning. And check the amount of days (6 by default).

Second - check you SQL DB functions and events - some of them can wipe cars/objects if events are badly configured.

First thing you need to check is variable "CleanupPlacedAfterDays" in your HiveExt.ini

Be sure that CleanupPlacedAfterDayz doesn't have a ";" in the beginning. And check the amount of days (6 by default).

Second - check you SQL DB functions and events - some of them can wipe cars/objects if events are badly configured.

Can confirm neither of those are the issue. Any other ideas?  :unsure:

Also, it has started happening to people all over the map, not just on Skalisty Island. I haven't been able to decipher a pattern from the items being deleted. Some things getting deleted are newly built, some are towards the end of the maintenance time (8 days), and all matters in between. If I could figure out some sort of pattern of data then I'm hoping I can figure out the reason behind it happening. None of this happened before updating to 1.0.5.1.

Ran a SQL query to update the time stamp and damage of all objects in the database. For whatever reason, plot poles were saying 0 objects in range and weren't allowing anybody to maintain their base. Something got messed up between upgrading to 1.0.5, 1.0.5.1 and migrating from HFB server to a new host. After resetting everything, nothing is decaying anymore. In case anybody wants the SQL query that I ran (We use HeidiSQL) to refresh everything, here you go:

select count(*) from object_data;  

select * from object_data;  

update object_data set datestamp = curdate(), lastupdated = curdate();
update object_data set damage = 0 where damage = .1;

After our next server reboot, I plan on setting the damage of the buildables in my base to .1 to make sure the plot pole will give me the option to maintain this time so I know whether or not it's fully resolved and not just temporary.