jakeaintscary

Question

So I wanted to make my own server so I could make it with everything I like on one server so I rented a server from HFB.

Little did I know it was a lot harder to set up a server than I thought it would be, I recently set up a rust server and had no problems

with them so I figured it would be just as easy with dayz. Unfortunately not so now im searching all over the internet looking for anything

to help me set up my server and none of it seems to help because most of them are for other servers like vilayer and dayz.st

what I am looking for is someone who can help me 1 on 1 maybe through skype and I can share my screen or at this point I would even give

my HFB server info and let them do it since  tbh this whole thing has become extremely frustrating for me.

I just want to add things like

AI missions/roaming AI

Self blood bag

tow/lift

auto refuel/repair

slow walking zombies

enable death message that says how you were killed from distance you were killed

base building 

indestructible cinder block buildings

custom starting loadout for all fresh spawns

and some more things that I can't think of off the top of my head atm

Any help is appreciated 

my skype name is jakeaintscary

3 answers to this question

Could you possibly help me? I mean I honestly don't know much about any of this and I realize thats my fault I should have had some experience before jumping into something 

I know nothing about but it would be a lot easier if I could have someone that will respond when I get stuck or confused since most of the youtube video guide people havent posted a video in over a year

or replied to anyone who has posted in the past 6 months