Player/Server Web Stats

Hi All,

I've been working on a DayZ Epoch Player/Server Stats site for a couple of weeks and thought I'd share it with everyone to give back to the community

To see what it looks like, you can view my demo here: http://stats.mudzereli.com

Here are some of the features:

- easy setup (only need access to a web host and edit a small simple config)

- searchable/sortable player statistics

- object tracking by type

- leaderboard

To download/install it, check out the github project.

I you have any questions/feedback/constructive criticism, feel free to post in this thread, PM me, or send me a message on Github and I'll try to help as best I can.

if you are having issues viewing the stats and it looks like just the data isn't loading, make sure you have apache's rewrite module on. This is on by default for most normal hosts, but if you use xampp or wamp you may need to enable this yourself in the apache configuration.

Nice looking stats tool, I downloaded it and included on my website but seems it doesnt want to connect to my server's database.

I dont really know what's wrong, I use a trader editor tool and this one connects well to it, is it possible I missed anything while setting up your config file?

it seems easy to install nevertheless.

Regards.

Nice looking stats tool, I downloaded it and included on my website but seems it doesnt want to connect to my server's database.

I dont really know what's wrong, I use a trader editor tool and this one connects well to it, is it possible I missed anything while setting up your config file?

it seems easy to install nevertheless.

Regards.

i just added support for ports other than default yesterday. sorry for not adding this sooner. do you know if your DB was on a port other than the default of 3306? I realized this is very likely if you are using a host like vilayer/dayz st. If you were using a different port, try updating it and re-editing the config.

For some reason I players and object does not appear in the list.

The info in the config is correct.

Any tips?

It happened the same to me yesteray, and after checking some files Mudzereli fixed it for me.

This trouble happens mostly because you host your own website on a computer right?

I see changes are not made yet on github, so if you want to take my skype id on my website go aheah, and i will send you the modified version before Mudzereli posts it. Otherwise you can wait, a modified release should come very soon.

It happened the same to me yesteray, and after checking some files Mudzereli fixed it for me.

This trouble happens mostly because you host your own website on a computer right?

I see changes are not made yet on github, so if you want to take my skype id on my website go aheah, and i will send you the modified version before Mudzereli posts it. Otherwise you can wait, a modified release should come very soon.

For some reason I players and object does not appear in the list.

The info in the config is correct.

Any tips?

Hey guys,

The problem happens if you host your own web server -- you need to go into the program's settings and enable the rewrite module, otherwise some of the URLs can't be read properly.

For example if you are using WAMP like Scoo was, then you need to do this:

http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,30758,120809

I am not sure where this setting is for other software but if you are using another software to host it, let me know and I can check it out. every one of them should have this option somewhere as it is part of apache's default web hosting modules.

Also there is no way for me to fix this on the files on Github. The setting has to be enabled for it to work. The good news is everyone should be able to enable it (or already has it enabled).

Hey guys,

The problem happens if you host your own web server -- you need to go into the program's settings and enable the rewrite module, otherwise some of the URLs can't be read properly.

For example if you are using WAMP like Scoo was, then you need to do this:

http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,30758,120809

I am not sure where this setting is for other software but if you are using another software to host it, let me know and I can check it out. every one of them should have this option somewhere as it is part of apache's default web hosting modules.

Also there is no way for me to fix this on the files on Github. The setting has to be enabled for it to work. The good news is everyone should be able to enable it (or already has it enabled).

This certainly isn't the case for nginx users, I've never been able to get the rewrite module working correctly on nginx and it's starting to get quite annoying. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...