Stuck at loading screen

Brockie

Question

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my server to 1.0.5.

I finished the updating, I'm still using 103718, and the RPT looks very clean.  The only error I saw was a warning about local_setrefuel.sqf and I think that must be for my WAI.

But the problem is when the server finished loading up, the loading screen never goes away.  I can hear my player moving around and the sounds of the environment but all I can see is loading screen.

Double checking my files atm but does anyone have a clue what might cause this?

I'm not having that issue.  I tried deleting a dynamic, deleting spawned, deleting bought vehicles and i sold one too and no problems.

But I never noticed that on the last build either.  I have had that problem once before but I think it was on 112555 and since then I've done a complete server rebuild.

I am also having this problem. Fully updated to 125402 on fresh install. I can log onto the server once, then when I try to return I get tuck at the log on screen with the number 3 in the bottom right corner.

Earlier today, I was able to successfully log onto one server, but not another that I know as a fresh install with no mods.

make sure you dont have any error messages like someonething is missing like a sqf or a deleted file because lastest epoch version skips and does let you hit ok and it just messes with it

After update to 1.0.5  same, loadingscreen stay, but sounds like im running around. 

After few tests i found from where come this problem!!!

Init.sqf before update was like this around line 70:

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\variables.sqf";				                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\JAEM\variables.sqf"; 
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf";				                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";                     
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				                 //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

So after i paste inside original from update:

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";				//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				                //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

All works good, Now need to test and search for wrong line ...

compiles.sqf or variables.sqf becouse i have custom

Fixed: I unpak my @DayZ_Epoch and delete from init folder compiles.sqf and paste inside my custom so line can be as default.

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";    //Compile regular functions

Or just use this it does work i just tryed it

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my server to 1.0.5.

I finished the updating, I'm still using 103718, and the RPT looks very clean.  The only error I saw was a warning about local_setrefuel.sqf and I think that must be for my WAI.

But the problem is when the server finished loading up, the loading screen never goes away.  I can hear my player moving around and the sounds of the environment but all I can see is loading screen.

Double checking my files atm but does anyone have a clue what might cause this?

my problem with being stuck at the loading screen, but being able to hear my character walk around. 

YMMV...