Scripting "auto-connection" in my Epoch client?

mgm

Question

Hey guys,

Would it be possible to script Arma 2:OA/Epoch client so that it automatically connects to the server and then clicks on "OK" button in the "Lobby Screen"?

At the moment I can kill the arma2oa.exe using taskkill via a batch script at intervals & relaunch it with target server startup parameter but obviously it will get stuck at lobby & will be kicked after 90 secs...

Thanks

6 answers to this question

-connect=<ip> -port=<port> -password=<password>

Adjust your bec from 10minutes - longer before it kicks you

Thanks for responding but what you just said is not a solution (as it does not 'click on OK'). I am looking for a solution to click on OK button in an automated manner...

<snip>I am looking for a solution to click on OK button in an automated manner...

For this purpose, I'm currently investigating AutoHotkey with windowed mode of Arma2OA window and this is a gentle bump. Anyone want to share AutoHotkey or AutoIT or similar script?

Set up a macro on your keyboard, with a 2 minute delay or something =)

I just thought you would of known this?

I wouldnt use autoit, maybe BE would detect it as a hack

Anyways, i think the ok Button can be triggered by pressing enter so maybe a batch could Do that also

Thanks for the responses. Forgot to update this thread but I managed to do what I wanted using AutoHotkey and pskill. Explained it

BattlEye is happy with this solution so am I :)