[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

Hey everyone about the US- Canada server. It was just set up to test code basicly. But seems Zupa got his working REALLY well and he has alot of custom things on it. But i will be letting the VDM go down, and be getting a new one as soon as i can. And i will be trying to get it good and working. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thats cuz it is. It is based on one of his overpoch servers. Hope if thats okay

I don't see a problem with copying item prices from an existing market - after all that's what we do in real world (when you open a shop/bring in a new product) - once you have the baseline prices you take it from there with fine customizations.

Not sure if you you're in touch with our lead dev Zupa and whether your prices are gonna be used in the actual project but in any case thanks for your time & effort.

Hey everyone about the US- Canada server. It was just set up to test code basicly. But seems Zupa got his working REALLY well and he has alot of custom things on it. But i will be letting the VDM go down, and be getting a new one as soon as i can. And i will be trying to get it good and working. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Okay thanks for the contribution, I have edited 1st post now and removed the US server.

Yep, I could hook you up with a FTP + Remote Desktop account on it if you are still interested, if you want more info PM me.

I was waiting  for Zupa to respond (whether we could set up another server to serve Pacific) however now hearing about the functionality discrepancy between US & EU servers it probably is best to have ONE SINGLE test server in the world so that all testing people can see the latest and greatest version.

It is true the ping will not be good for some but the idea is logging on to the server + testing currency & banking features ASAP & logging off (rather than setting up home base there), I don't think ping would be an issue for this limited scope use of test server.

Zupa,

Since we are moving towards globally one single test server (if the following features do not exist on the server), could we please implement them next time you have a couple of minutes?

1. Could we give a rifle & ammo to fresh spawns so that they can test without zombie issues? (this is my working custom\loadout.sqf if you require one)
  2. Could we give fresh spawns the option to deploy motorbike & mozzie so they can ride/fly to trade city without wasting much time? ( is the working version I use if you require one)
  3. Finally can we give them a full briefcase of gold so that they can play around?    or make it 3 :D

OK guys,

For the servers, you can make a list what is wrong in this file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1APIEsg60GzYOtKcP1D3VBJPjS0zmWEZDE4vPa_6H40k/edit#gid=0

For the servers, please add me on skype: Xertie, or Steam: zupaliciouss , or come on my ts: 94.23.188.64

Would be great if we could update the thread with server changes - otherwise every single person with test intention will need to contact you and if you're not around they'll be unable to do so (timezone difference etc.).

Been looking for a single currency and banking system for a long while now. I even offered to pay maca for his but they said it wouldn't happen unless I was willing to pay them a ludicrous sum of money that I won't repeat.(multi-thousand range)

Is this project available for download and testing yet? I'd love to put it on the server I have sitting next to me, even if it is buggy and needs to be tested. I have a decent amount of c++ knowledge, but where I felt short of creating my own system was creating the custom .dll file the adds new calls to the database to modify the extra variables that would have to be added.

I don't want to sound impatient by any means, it is great to see that anyone at all is working on making this mod public. Our group is rather large and would be willing to donate to the project if there was an ETA on a public release.

We currently play on ccg servers but they're always full, and they just added 5 more players(55 total) to the already under performing servers, so it literally takes 1 to 2 minutes to open a safe/door/vehicle on their servers. The lack of a single currency and banking system is the only thing keeping me from starting my own overpoch server.

Anyways, really appreciate the work guys, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

I was waiting  for Zupa to respond (whether we could set up another server to serve Pacific) however now hearing about the functionality discrepancy between US & EU servers it probably is best to have ONE SINGLE test server in the world so that all testing people can see the latest and greatest version.

It is true the ping will not be good for some but the idea is logging on to the server + testing currency & banking features ASAP & logging off (rather than setting up home base there), I don't think ping would be an issue for this limited scope use of test server.

Zupa,

Since we are moving towards globally one single test server (if the following features do not exist on the server), could we please implement them next time you have a couple of minutes?

1. Could we give a rifle & ammo to fresh spawns so that they can test without zombie issues? (this is my working custom\loadout.sqf if you require one)
  2. Could we give fresh spawns the option to deploy motorbike & mozzie so they can ride/fly to trade city without wasting much time? ( is the working version I use if you require one)
  3. Finally can we give them a full briefcase of gold so that they can play around?    or make it 3 :D

1. U got a clock and ammo

2. Ill change bikebuilding to just build bike with toolbox

3. Ill give them some basic cash

Been looking for a single currency and banking system for a long while now. I even offered to pay maca for his but they said it wouldn't happen unless I was willing to pay them a ludicrous sum of money that I won't repeat.(multi-thousand range)

Is this project available for download and testing yet? I'd love to put it on the server I have sitting next to me, even if it is buggy and needs to be tested. I have a decent amount of c++ knowledge, but where I felt short of creating my own system was creating the custom .dll file the adds new calls to the database to modify the extra variables that would have to be added.

I don't want to sound impatient by any means, it is great to see that anyone at all is working on making this mod public. Our group is rather large and would be willing to donate to the project if there was an ETA on a public release.

We currently play on ccg servers but they're always full, and they just added 5 more players(55 total) to the already under performing servers, so it literally takes 1 to 2 minutes to open a safe/door/vehicle on their servers. The lack of a single currency and banking system is the only thing keeping me from starting my own overpoch server.

Anyways, really appreciate the work guys, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

I was in the same boat hence the thread. Current status of the project is always posted in this thread, look for messages from our lead developer Zupa who is working on this full steam with community backup (some limited technical help & hosting donations so far, with a pledge of financial donations to help him cover some of his development costs).

We are all looking forward to it but haven't requested (or given an ETA). He's doing his best I think and at this stage I'm happy with that. If your group is serious I will be happy to add you to the pledge list -- with or without a specific donation figure.

Yea we're definitely serious about backing this project. Add 1S1K to the pledge list for 50 bucks right now, I'm sure we can do more once we talk with the entire group, but I don't want to over pledge something I can't simply cover myself.

Excellent, added your group as 16th project backer. I assume that's a clan name, corret me if I'm wrong and I'll update the 1st post. Thanks.

Idk if that feature was allready mentioned but how about storing coins in objects, like vaults, lockboxes, or even a little storage box and vehicles? makes some sense I guess :D

Creep, what u mentioned is opposite of what we are working on. Single coin currency initial idea was that it didnt fill up inventory. It was easy to manage. trade and store(in a bank). But with this single currency script, you will also be able to trade gold bars with your coins and store them in your safe. But If you want a single currency that could be stored in boxes? its already out there. Use gold bars.

how can i be able to host a test server i have a very powerful box just waiting to test this out with enough space to host 2 or 3 servers with this implemented on them for testing purposes if someone would provide some info on the subject i would greatly appreciate it ty

You have to get in contact with the main people of the script , but they have alot of test servers for a script for now, so I don't see a chance for you host one for them.

Cus i cant get the 5xx to work. Even i just use the example from doc or sven has given, None works. ALways error executing the call. 

Also finetuning the system, since i was able to put in more failsafe's when saving data. And most important reduce db calls, only when needed.