[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

I have same problem, instructions are a little hard for a novice like myself. I really want to get this on my server. I had the dll's added by Vilayer and I believe I put everything in the way you said but server wont load!  If some one could help me it would be great!!

Thanks

I have same problem, instructions are a little hard for a novice like myself. I really want to get this on my server. I had the dll's added by Vilayer and I believe I put everything in the way you said but server wont load!  If some one could help me it would be great!!

Thanks

RPT and hivelogs pls ^^

Hey (:

i have hit a issue trying to install the coin system, i follow everything as instructed.

But when i try to join the server it jus gets stuck on the loading image, around where it's trying to get char data from the server,

my idea is i may have fucked up with the database connection somewhere, but i've tried 5 times to do it, and just wont work for me.

Does anyone have the time to help me out, or give me some pointers ? (:

RPt and hive logs pls ^^

all your knoweledge is in their fella's

Too, Jims2

Do from a fresh restart to clear the logs than join or try to join this is to help write the errors.

Than go get the logs.

One of the first files that you click into should be called instance_11_chernarus.

(Not sure how your host server's file structure is so I'll just continue on and hopefully you'll find it by some means. They may have a console area with each to click on )

Host servers have a TCAdmin of some sort, it's been a while so I don't remember what the area is called.

Your looking for files that are called..."arma2oaserver.RPT", and "HiveExt.log". Highlight copy and paste the contence inside.

If the logs are too long you wont be able to post them here, you'll have to get a https://www.dropbox.com/ account (or a FTP cloud or something https://mega.co.nz) and past each into a word document. Lable them than winrar (rar together) than put them into dropbox and right click (once there) select "Share Dropbox Link", then paste it into another forum post. That will allow us to download and see your problem.

It all gets more complex than this so I hope your ready for all of this.

So I've done a CLEAN install of this on our Gamingdeluxe server and just can't get it to work.

GD replaced the DLL's for us server side (as we don't have access to the arma2 folders) but I did the hiveext.dll etc (still need someone to upload the merged one for axecops mutlichars or does the provided one work with it?)

The problem I have is we always get stuck waiting for character data.

The guys over at GD are also having the same problem trying to install it themselves, any idea what we could be doing wrong or if there is something I need to do differently on a Gamingdeluxe server?

Can't see any errors in server or client reports and we really want to get this mod installed.

ive gotten the same problem. The issue is that the sql isnt adressing the capitols in the database. I do not know if you got this working but if you did could you let me know how.

the sql query is this.

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `banking_data`;

CREATE TABLE `banking_data` (
  `PlayerUID` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `PlayerName` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Null',
  `BankSaldo` bigint(24) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `LastUpdated` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`PlayerUID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

ALTER TABLE character_data ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

the line i beleive needs changing for gamingdeluxe is the last line.

ALTER TABLE Character_DATA ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER PlayerUID;

ALTER TABLE Character_DATA

NOT

ALTER TABLE character_data

Ive asked the host to help and they said that mabe the files inside the mod are all pointing to this column character_data, which should all be replaced by Character_DATA. I have to wait till saturday for a response from the person who tried installing this on the host end.

For the life of me I can't figure out why I can't get the custom debug that is a part of the 999 version to work with my server... Followed the instructions to the letter and still no debug.  http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999

Started by merging his code with my init.sqf, compiles, and variables

FN_self actions looks a bit different  as shown here

// Zupa- SC - Give Money
	if (_isMan and _isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal and !(_traderType in serverTraders)) then {
		if (s_givemoney_dialog < 0) then {
			s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["Give Money to %1", (name _cursorTarget)], "gold\give_player_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
		s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
	};

Which was pulled from the fn_selfactions.sqf included in the download. Rest of the instructions were followed to the letter. Mission.sqm edited to add safezones at atms (traders still need to be reorganized to the trader id's specified but some already work

Files and folders copied to the server.pbo as well.

I would be more than happy to supply a full zip of my server if someone could help. This is the last big mod I need to make to take my server live and I just want it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I am fairly new at scripting and am trying to get this installed. I am running a Overpoch Taviana (Origins). When I downloaded all the files at github I took a look inside and seen that it gives you two big files to replace:

@DayZ_Epoch_Server

DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus

Now me running a Taviana, that "DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus" Won't work if I just go and replace it with my "DayZ_Epoch_14.Tavi-" I'm assuming.

So my question is how can you properly install this for the Taviana map?

All help is always appreciated!

So my question is how can you properly install this for the Taviana map?

You can replace most files that have no influence on the map at all. But files like DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf you have to merge. In other words you have to look what changes have been done to this file and add those changes to your file. It can be quite a pain but it's not as hard as it seems. Here's a quick tutorial to make this merging process easier: 

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm trying to use this on my vilayer server and they DO provide access to the dlls (check your util folder) but it seems they don't give you full access such as the tbb/tbbmalloc ?
Any other vilayer users mind helping me here? :P 
Do I have to contact vilayer so they install those .dlls for me..?

Okay, I'm trying to use this on my vilayer server and they DO provide access to the dlls (check your util folder) but it seems they don't give you full access such as the tbb/tbbmalloc ?

Any other vilayer users mind helping me here? :P 

Do I have to contact vilayer so they install those .dlls for me..?

2.0 doesnt need those.