[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

So I've done a CLEAN install of this on our Gamingdeluxe server and just can't get it to work.

GD replaced the DLL's for us server side (as we don't have access to the arma2 folders) but I did the hiveext.dll etc (still need someone to upload the merged one for axecops mutlichars or does the provided one work with it?)

The problem I have is we always get stuck waiting for character data.

The guys over at GD are also having the same problem trying to install it themselves, any idea what we could be doing wrong or if there is something I need to do differently on a Gamingdeluxe server?

Can't see any errors in server or client reports and we really want to get this mod installed.

So I've done a CLEAN install of this on our Gamingdeluxe server and just can't get it to work.

GD replaced the DLL's for us server side (as we don't have access to the arma2 folders) but I did the hiveext.dll etc (still need someone to upload the merged one for axecops mutlichars or does the provided one work with it?)

The problem I have is we always get stuck waiting for character data.

The guys over at GD are also having the same problem trying to install it themselves, any idea what we could be doing wrong or if there is something I need to do differently on a Gamingdeluxe server?

Can't see any errors in server or client reports and we really want to get this mod installed.

check the hiveext.log

Hi guys,

I have a quick question.

If and when implemented the system, what's the best way to update the prices from the traders?

As i know, they buy and sell prices would still be in silver, gold, etc.

If you read through the forum, trader prices are provided by zupa...

You are obviously free to modify them yourself since it's config based traders only with this system. It does not currently support database trader configs.

If you read through the forum, trader prices are provided by zupa...

You are obviously free to modify them yourself since it's config based traders only with this system. It does not currently support database trader configs.

Thanks buddy for the info. I admit I gave up reading after 10 pages so I appreciate the effort. Anyways I understood better now how this works.

cyberdemon thanks for this. I tried the code you copied above, it changed the error message but didn't resolve the issue for me. I still get an error message:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1t.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp, line 6: /AdminDialog/Controls.RscText_1000: Undefined base class 'RscTextT'

can anyone please tell me how to resolve admintools rsctext error? Thanks

I also tried this, no luck. Has anyone gotten the coin and admin tools working together?

Hi All,

Loving everything so far and getting excited to use it, I have done everything exactly as per instructions. It's all working except when I try buy/sell items it has no actions and doesn't give/take coins. Not sure what is causing this, I have the right file paths for everything and I have the correct call in my compiles.sqf

This is my last hurdle and I'm a little stuck  :(

I have this down the bottom which is what I thought would be causing the problem, but there is nothing wrong with it = /

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Mods\Sc\gold\player_traderMenu.sqf";

initialized = true;

I might be wrong (don't have access to my files atm) but I think the player_traderMenu.sqf that you have at the is used to replace the original player_traderMenu. Perhaps it's not doing it's job and the original fine is being called instead? Try commenting out the line that calls out the original file. (I might be completely stabbing in the dark here, but hey this guess is as good as any)

?   right on the front page. The 5th line down it says read more with download link. Then click and it will have link to github and his site with everything you need.  Its the first thing on the first page. usually where the person puts all the info.

Hi, We are running the Single currency on our server and everything looks great and working good :) .

Only one thing is bothering us. There is some ppl on the server who we suspect to be duping gold/coins for the 2 following reasons.

1) They are buying things from other players for extremely high prices

2) All the coins the players trade disappear after the server restarts

We would like to know if there is a way to see how much coins a player owns in his bank and has on them.

Thanks

Hi all, 

I have fixed previous issues although now i'm stuck with the coins not saving to players or in banks when changing clothes/relogging or even on server restart. Also the HUD isn't showing up after updating the playerhud files to Souls version although the file pathing is the same >_>

Sorry to be a pest, I have tried for 3 days to fix it on my own but I'm still new to this and cannot figure it out :(

Hi all, 

I have fixed previous issues although now i'm stuck with the coins not saving to players or in banks when changing clothes/relogging or even on server restart. Also the HUD isn't showing up after updating the playerhud files to Souls version although the file pathing is the same >_>

Sorry to be a pest, I have tried for 3 days to fix it on my own but I'm still new to this and cannot figure it out :(

Check your hive log of the custom calls get executed

Hi, We are running the Single currency on our server and everything looks great and working good :) .

Only one thing is bothering us. There is some ppl on the server who we suspect to be duping gold/coins for the 2 following reasons.

1) They are buying things from other players for extremely high prices

2) All the coins the players trade disappear after the server restarts

We would like to know if there is a way to see how much coins a player owns in his bank and has on them.

Thanks

If using infistar AH

You can also check it in the database :)