[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

Brief cases normally sell for 100,000, so how is 12,500 half of that?

I've changed it on my server, so that is half for me. But I made sure to point out the exact line people need to edit to change the amount players get in the readme. I may just change it to be 50,000.

Edit: Changed to be 50,000. 

I would like to have this guy below as the bank object (instead of default notebook). I'm trying to set this up but just renaming the object did not work for me.

While I try and figure it out, if somebody already has it please kindly post - thanks in advance.

Functionay1_EP1

Arma2_civ_functionary.jpg

Give the good guy a variable when he is initialized ( look at how the other traders are placed on the map in mission.sqf )

For example : _object setVariable ["banker",1,true ] ;

And then somewhere where you do your action to open the bank you just do

if ( (cursorTarget getVariable "banker") == 1 ) then {

};

Easy as cake :)

If I use Titan's hivext.dll and run his sql queries to create the tables then I can save coins and all of the banking and coin stuff works - however I cannot access trader menu's.  If I use Zupa's hivext.dll, the traders work, but the coins dont save or cant be used.  Anyone able to assist?

If I use Titan's hivext.dll and run his sql queries to create the tables then I can save coins and all of the banking and coin stuff works - however I cannot access trader menu's.  If I use Zupa's hivext.dll, the traders work, but the coins dont save or cant be used.  Anyone able to assist?

Use Soul's 

in the SCDBQuery.sql provided in Soul's github the query:

ALTER TABLE character_data ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER last_updated;

fails as last_updated does not exist in any default epoch 1.0.5.1 installation.  Yes you can delete AFTER last_updated and it adds the column, but I think this should be ammended in the github as it only seems to apply to Soul's database.

Oh, and the nga.paa missing file thing?  What's that about in the bankzones\bank.sqf  Why put the code in there if there is no image for it?  It causes errors and confuses noobs like me

The image was in the mission file.

Oh, and the nga.paa missing file thing?  What's that about in the bankzones\bank.sqf  Why put the code in there if there is no image for it?  It causes errors and confuses noobs like me

npg.paa is just the name of paa file i used to place on the billboards at bank sites. the default image is named zupa.jpg but i prefer to use arma's native image format wich is .paa or .pac

just change the filename to whatever yours is name in the bank.sqf and save it.

Yeah my github only contained files with edits made to work with my hiveext.dll and it was just a proof of concept.

Thas why Zupa is working on Release v2 that will be a proper package with tutorial. I'm sorry for the difficulty of

upgrading to my hive before a decent package is available.

in the SCDBQuery.sql provided in Soul's github the query:

ALTER TABLE character_data ADD CashMoney int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER last_updated;

fails as last_updated does not exist in any default epoch 1.0.5.1 installation.  Yes you can delete AFTER last_updated and it adds the column, but I think this should be ammended in the github as it only seems to apply to Soul's database.

check whatever is the last column name and change "last_updated" to that. i dont know why u guys dont have that column or why i do have it. what is you last column name anyway?

I used souls, and some trader stuff works, things like trucks, used cars and utility vehicles don't list anything.

Its the tid's in server_traders.sqf

there's tid's used that are not defined in the trader config files.

what you could do is use tids from other vehicle traders that do work.

thats what i had to do to get all my traders list the items again.

check whatever is the last column name and change "last_updated" to that. i dont know why u guys dont have that column or why i do have it. what is you last column name anyway?

my last column was 'infected' too, which is what i changed the 'last_updated' to. seems to work fine