[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

The only thing i am currently facing is the coin count on the hud. whenever you go higher then 999,990 the number will start showing up with letters and +signs in there i currently have: 1.069e+006 coins.

Set a bankmax limit.

Zupa just like to say thanks for this.

i did'nt like the idea of 999 calls so..

i have a modified your 999 version, i have it working version using CHILD:500 calls (for data collection)

and arma2net for the updates (server db writes)

also uses pvs and pvc  calls.

i am sure you already have a working version on the above but if you want it just let me know and i post it.

Zupa just like to say thanks for this.

i dind'nt like the idea of 999 calls so..

i have a modified your 999 version, i have it working version using CHILD:500 calls (for data collection)

and arma2net for the updates (server db writes)

also uses pvs and pvc  calls.

i am sure you already have a working version on the above but if you want it just let me know and i post it.

Whats is your issue with hive 999 compared with arma2net+mysql?

Whats is your issue with hive 999 compared with arma2net+mysql?

i am quite new at this and from what i have read around the forums is 999 calls are buggy, and exploitable.? why did maca put a pull request on the Github?, and it not used for epoch?

i thought 500 calls were preferable, (although there is no modify?), and second to that arma2netmysql?  so i thought i would research that route.

sorry if it seemed as if i was picking fault, i am not it just a personal preference,

i am quite new at this and from what i have read around the forums is 999 calls are buggy, and exploitable.? why did maca put a pull request on the Github?, and it not used for epoch?

i thought 500 calls were preferable, (although there is no modify?), and second to that arma2netmysql?  so i thought i would research that route.

no offence intended  just thought i could give a little input.

I am maca :)

using arma2net, u have to put the sql queries into the sqf code right? If this is the case, then either method is as exploitable as each other and using A2N is just adding more overheads to the server.

Ow and those who would not know yet, this system is based on Maca's system. So most credits goes to him making it. 

Credits will be properly givin when the official post will be made. ( Also to all who worked for it).

I am maca :)

using arma2net, u have to put the sql queries into the sqf code right? If this is the case, then either method is as exploitable as each other and using A2N is just adding more overheads to the server.

:o maca!

i am very new to this and still learning. thanks for the input.

Set a bankmax limit.

Would setting a max on my bank fix the situatian with the numbers? there is stuff in the shops of very high value and thus require nearly your entire bank to be empty at once. i would like the donator max to be at 2-3 mil and normal at 1 mil.

Also is there a way to cap how much you can have on your body at once?

i would like to add the coin and bank to my debug could anyone one help with this? just want it to say CASH and BAnk with the amount, this is my debug.

• (/s "
while {sleep 1;hotkey_hitme == 1} do {

hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FFBF00'>Survived %7 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='1.25' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>Pure Pc Gaming</t><br/>
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>purepcgaming.enjin.com</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >[%18]</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>[FPS: %10]</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: %8</t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>Within 500m: %11</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Vehicles:</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%13(%14)</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Zombies (alive/total): </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%20(%19)</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Headshots: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Murders: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Bandits Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Humanity: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Blood: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%9</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >GPS: %22</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>ts-purepcgaming.ts3dns.com</t><br/>
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#5882FA'>Restart in %25 Minutes</t><br/>",
(name player),
(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
(dayz_Survived),
(count playableUnits),
r_player_blood,
(round diag_fps),
(({isPlayer _x} count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities [["AllVehicles"], 500]))-1),
viewdistance,
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["StaticWeapon","Car","Motorcycle","Tank","Air","Ship"],25000])),
count vehicles,
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Motorcycle"],25000])),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Air"],25000])),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Car"],25000])),
(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'displayName')),
(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
(getPosASL player),
(mapGridPosition getPos player),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Ship"],25000])),
(round(getDir player)),
(round(180-(serverTime) / 60))
];
};
};")

i would like to add the coin and bank to my debug could anyone one help with this? just want it to say CASH and BAnk with the amount, this is my debug.

• (/s "
while {sleep 1;hotkey_hitme == 1} do {

hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FFBF00'>Survived %7 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='1.25' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>Pure Pc Gaming</t><br/>
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>purepcgaming.enjin.com</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >[%18]</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>[FPS: %10]</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: %8</t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>Within 500m: %11</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Vehicles:</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%13(%14)</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Zombies (alive/total): </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%20(%19)</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Headshots: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Murders: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Bandits Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Humanity: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Blood: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%9</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >GPS: %22</t><br/>
<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#D60000'>ts-purepcgaming.ts3dns.com</t><br/>
<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#5882FA'>Restart in %25 Minutes</t><br/>",
(name player),
(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
(dayz_Survived),
(count playableUnits),
r_player_blood,
(round diag_fps),
(({isPlayer _x} count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities [["AllVehicles"], 500]))-1),
viewdistance,
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["StaticWeapon","Car","Motorcycle","Tank","Air","Ship"],25000])),
count vehicles,
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Motorcycle"],25000])),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Air"],25000])),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Car"],25000])),
(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'displayName')),
(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
(getPosASL player),
(mapGridPosition getPos player),
(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Ship"],25000])),
(round(getDir player)),
(round(180-(serverTime) / 60))
];
};
};")

The coins are using the zombie headshots variable just change 

to

<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Cash: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>

as for the bank im cant remember what variable that uses