[RELEASE] Ixxo's Chernarus Enhancements - Vybor

Hi guys, here is my enhanced version of Vybor.

I always felt like this area was missing something and having played Standalone and seeing what they did with the area I thought I would give Vybor a facelift.

I have tried to transform Vybor into a larger city, more like Zeleno, Elektro etc.

I have added a hospital, firestation, large industrial area with smoke stacks (one is still smoking) and added housing with roads and a farm complex to the south. Also some graphical touches, like the pond under the bridge.

Thanks for supporting my Chernarus Enhancements series so far, there will be more to come once I get around to making sure they are ready for the update.

Enjoy!

Screenshots of the area

http://imgur.com/a/cuDN5

Link to the .sqf file

https://github.com/IanHardy/ChernarusBuildings/blob/master/vybor.sqf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
More areas from my 'Chernarus Enhancements' series:

Balota -
Kamenka -
NEAF + Krasnostav -
NWAF -
Zelenogorsk + 3 Army Bases -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Serbia, try this...

There are two main ways to do so... I recommend using method 2 though.

1. If you place the vybor.sqf inside your mission.pbo just use the call [] execVM "buildings\vybor.sqf"; at the bottom of your init.sqf file.

2. If placing it inside your server.pbo use the call call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\buildings\vybor.sqf"; at the bottom of your server_functions.sqf in your server.pbo init folder.

IMPORTANT: Obviously edit the location so it represents where you place it. I use a custom folder called buildings and place all my custom edits in there, hence the file pathname.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...