server_monitor.sqf missing

Zandor300

Question

I've made a DayZ Epoch server and when i start it up it is like normal but when i join I get stuck at Wait for Host and in the console I'm getting spammed with Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory. This is in my arma2oaserver_1.RPT:

http://pastebin.com/PAhsKhtG

I dunno why its says arma2oaserver_1.60_Cracked.exe becouse i don't have arma cracked and there is no full folder in my c directory...

There is a dayz_server.pbo file in @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons so thats not the problem... And this is in my server_monitor: http://pastebin.com/Hv10A8wf

Can someone help me with this? THanks!

- Zandor

16 answers to this question

I also once had a problem with this.

What addons do you have? This could be the cause due to installing an addon wrong which requires you to put something in server monitor. Also, try re-installing the PBO file, and it seems as if you're running a DayZ server, not Epoch in the file. And I reccomend you buy it, because it sais there it's cracked aswell

:)

I also once had a problem with this.

What addons do you have? This could be the cause due to installing an addon wrong which requires you to put something in server monitor. Also, try re-installing the PBO file, and it seems as if you're running a DayZ server, not Epoch in the file. And I reccomend you buy it, because it sais there it's cracked aswell

:)

I have 0 addons... And i have purchased arma 2 and arma 2 oa from steam!

I have 0 addons... And i have purchased arma 2 and arma 2 oa from steam!

Where did you download your server files? From the epoch website?

And also, since you have no mods, re-download the .pbo file.

Also, at the bat file to run your server, right click it and press edit. It sais mod=, can you please tell me what mods it sais there?

Where did you download your server files? From the epoch website?

And also, since you have no mods, re-download the .pbo file.

Also, at the bat file to run your server, right click it and press edit. It sais mod=, can you please tell me what mods it sais there?

From the epoch website.

Done

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

For some reason my friend can join now but i haven't tested it myself but now i'm getting spammed with some green lines in the console when my friend is in the server... Is that normal? Ifso can i disable that?

From the epoch website.

Done

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

For some reason my friend can join now but i haven't tested it myself but now i'm getting spammed with some green lines in the console when my friend is in the server... Is that normal? Ifso can i disable that?

It's normal, I also get it.

You're server should work now, if not, tell me what happens (eg: Debug Monitor not showing or something)

EDIT:

What do the green lines say? Just give me a random example.

It's normal, I also get it.

You're server should work now, if not, tell me what happens (eg: Debug Monitor not showing or something)

EDIT:

What do the green lines say? Just give me a random example.

Executed querys or something but when my friend joined he said that he gets something like waiting for character create and got stuck there... And when i got back from peeing I saw that the server was crashed... (server.exe (or something) stopped working...

Executed querys or something but when my friend joined he said that he gets something like waiting for character create and got stuck there... And when i got back from peeing I saw that the server was crashed... (server.exe (or something) stopped working...

Waiting for character to create will work, it proraly just stopped because the server just stopped responding and that's normal

Have you set up MySQL and everything?

Waiting for character to create will work, it proraly just stopped because the server just stopped responding and that's normal

Have you set up MySQL and everything?

Yes my mysql database contains the stuff from the sql file from the sql folder packed with the download from the epoch site