[Tutorial] Setting up Epoch server using MySQL Workbench

NoxSicarius

Question

I realize that there are a good many videos out there on how to setup a DayZ Epoch server, but this one in particular uses MySQL Workbench (Which I have found is not used in ANY video). I recommend using MySQL Workbench because it is free and you don't have to go through some back alley to get it like Navicat Lite. The tool is much better than Navicat Lite and gives you all the power you need over your server SQL for editing traders, players, vehicles, and whatever else you need to. I have gotten a good amount of positive feedback from this video and this gave me the idea to post it here. I figured it has helped a good deal of people on youtube and that it may help a good deal of you here. If you have any issues setting up a server this video should get you up and running in no time.

Install Video

4 answers to this question

Fantastic Tutorial bro =)

Might test this out =)

This was one of my first. Still getting better, but good to know you like it. I seriously suggest workbench if you don't use it. I use it for everything from school work to editing traders, reviving dead players, and fixing blown up vehicles (most people don't know you can do that in the database). 

If you have any criticism I would like to hear it as well. I already know I say "so" WAY too much. Just figured that out in my latest two videos and tried to remove as many as possible lol.