Getting kicked from my own server spawning vehicles?

QCube

Question

Hi there,

I'm using the admin tools and for some strange reason I use the graphic menu to select my spawn in vehicle and I would sometimes get kicked for spawning in vehicles as an anti hack precautions?

Some vehicles I can spawn in and some just make me get kicked immediately and despawn the vehicle? I have registered myself as the admin with my player ID as "super admin" and I get kicked from my own server?

The error that comes up is "Create vehicle restriction #" followed by a number after the hashtag.

why is this?

Cheers!

23 answers to this question

Edit:

I've been looking around and I keep getting kicked when I either spawn a vehicle (It could be any vehicle, some work, some don't) and It would kick me.Other time it will let me spawn it in, I'll get in the vehicle but as soon as I shoot from the vehicle. I get kicked for "Create vehicle restriction #" followed by a different number after every vehicle after the hashtag.

Someone please help?

you are getting kicked by battleye.  look in your BattlEye folder for createvehicle.log find the line about you getting kicked

example:

19.05.1950 10:51:25: punk (255.255.255.255:2555) 0-9dsf6302-4urjlkgfnpiy98q9q54to4 - #1 "Cock" 7:1125 [13492,12131,60]

Info basically goes like: Date, Time, Username, IP, GUID, Restriction #, "CODE", Location

You need to copy the "CODE" with quotations.  Open createvehicle.txt and most likely your restriction was #0 but you never said so I don't know for sure but you should see in the logs anyway... if it is #0 then paste the "CODE" on the first line (but don't put it on the line that says //New... skip that line).  you need to add != to the front of the "CODE" so it looks like !="CODE" or in my example

//new
5 "SeaGull" !="SeaGull"
1 "" !"WeaponHolder" !="Cock" 

i put it on the second line (third line) because my restriction number was #1... if that makes any sense :lol:

there is videos how to do it on youtube

you are getting kicked by battleye.  look in your BattlEye folder for createvehicle.log find the line about you getting kicked

example:

19.05.1950 10:51:25: punk (255.255.255.255:2555) 0-9dsf6302-4urjlkgfnpiy98q9q54to4 - #1 "Cock" 7:1125 [13492,12131,60]

Info basically goes like: Date, Time, Username, IP, GUID, Restriction #, "CODE", Location

You need to copy the "CODE" with quotations.  Open createvehicle.txt and most likely your restriction was #0 but you never said so I don't know for sure but you should see in the logs anyway... if it is #0 then paste the "CODE" on the first line (but don't put it on the line that says //New... skip that line).  you need to add != to the front of the "CODE" so it looks like !="CODE" or in my example

//new
5 "SeaGull" !="SeaGull"
1 "" !"WeaponHolder" !="Cock" 
i put it on the second line (third line) because my restriction number was #1... if that makes any sense :lol:

there is videos how to do it on youtube

I am getting kicked when spawning in random vehicles? some work, some don't? I'm a little bit confused as to what I need to edit. My

createvehicle.txt seems to be different to yours. I'm getting kicked spawning in random vehicles sometimes they will allow me to spawn it in, as soon as I enter the vehicle or I attempt to shoot, it kicks me with the error "Create Vehicle Restriction #" Then after the hashtag, a number follows with each vehicle being different.

Another thing is that for example the A-10 jet. I can spawn it in, I can get in and shoot the main gun but when I switch to a different weapon using the 'f' key and I attempt to shoot that, It kicks me again.

My other admin also is having the exact same thing?

Here is the createvehicle.txt

//new
1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat01_EP1" !="Goat02_EP1" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Sheep02_EP1" !="Sheep01_EP1" !="Hen" !="Cock" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="Cow01_EP1" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor"  !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="DebugBoxPlayer_DZ" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorage" !="WeaponHolder_ItemLockbox" !="USOrdnanceBox"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"5 "_ied"
 "_CRV7"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH" !="Wooden_shed_DZ"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview"
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball" 
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !="ParachuteC" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1Preview" !="Land_HBarrier3_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier3ePreview" !="Land_HBarrier5_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier5Preview" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"

I'm not exactly sure what I am looking for within the code above.

Here Is part of the createvehicle.log

Remember that it's happening for many vehicles, some will kick me for spawning it in, some will kick me for shooting from the vehicle?

19.06.2014 18:59:22: kn0ckh1m0ut (81.105.63.167:2372) 8617ae4fa0a79efdf123a413287482e5 - #0 "BAF_Apache_AH1_D" 7:21 [4271,10713,341]
19.06.2014 18:59:22: kn0ckh1m0ut (81.105.63.167:2372) 8617ae4fa0a79efdf123a413287482e5 - #19 "BAF_Apache_AH1_D" 7:21 [4271,10713,341]
19.06.2014 18:15:16: QCube (81.104.175.207:2372) e7428103e55bfbb837a49456bed88333 - #0 "BAF_Apache_AH1_D" 3:31 [4469,10729,341]
19.06.2014 18:15:16: QCube (81.104.175.207:2372) e7428103e55bfbb837a49456bed88333 - #18 "BAF_Apache_AH1_D" 3:31 [4469,10729,341]

The code above is just part of the log as it's extremely long. I've just found out that the vehicles that aren't working have a line within the log and have a different hashtag number reported next to it. If you look at the code above you can see player QCube spawned a BAF_Apache_AH1_D with the '#0' but then another line the same second with '#18' and I do believe this is the error that I get that comes up on screen when I or my admin gets kicked. (Example)

"You were kicked for vehicle restriction #18"

-Post back with some screenshots if necessary.

Try this for createvehicle.txt.  I highlighted the part I added.  and then try spawning that vehicle ingame and test it out\

//new

1 "" !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat01_EP1" !="Goat02_EP1" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Sheep02_EP1" !="Sheep01_EP1" !="Hen" !="Cock" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="Cow01_EP1" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor" !="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="DebugBoxPlayer_DZ" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorage" !="WeaponHolder_ItemLockbox" !="USOrdnanceBox"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"5 "_ied"
"_CRV7"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH" !="Wooden_shed_DZ"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview"
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !="ParachuteC" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1Preview" !="Land_HBarrier3_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier3ePreview" !="Land_HBarrier5_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier5Preview" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"

you likely need to add it on line 18 and 19 aswell.  the number points you in the direction of what line to add the exceptions.  the code is what you need to add as an exception.  just add the != to it with code in quotations like I did.  or change the number at the start of the line from 5 to 1.  5 means kick, 1 means no kick. 

you likely need to add it on line 18 and 19 aswell.  the number points you in the direction of what line to add the exceptions.  the code is what you need to add as an exception.  just add the != to it with code in quotations like I did.  or change the number at the start of the line from 5 to 1.  5 means kick, 1 means no kick.

I'm looking to add it in before I test to see if it works. Looking on Notepad++, On line 18 and 19 it's this

5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"

Should I change the '5' to a '1'? or enter two spaces down and add "!="BAF_Apache_AH1_D"?

P.S I'm sort of new to this stuff. Noob friendly would be great!

yes just add !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D" to any or all lines in that file until it solves the problem.  I'm sorry I can't point to the exact line for 18 and 19 it's not obvious to me but putting it in the wrong spot should not hurt, like i said you could even add it to every line if that helps. 

Or start changing 5s into 1s which might be easier then adding code for every single vehicle that you want to use.

yes just add !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D" to any or all lines in that file until it solves the problem.  I'm sorry I can't point to the exact line for 18 and 19 it's not obvious to me but putting it in the wrong spot should not hurt, like i said you could even add it to every line if that helps. 

Or start changing 5s into 1s which might be easier then adding code for every single vehicle that you want to use.

Should I add !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D" on a singular line or add a 1 beside it as an exception? e.g

1  !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D"

Edit:
I forgot to mention I have set up the admins.xml file in BEC too with my username and my correct GUID and I still get kicked every time. I have tried the part where you add the exception at the top and I also then added

1  !="BAF_Apache_AH1_D"

on a line and tested it and I once again was kicked for "Create vehicle restriction #19"

(It's "Create vehicle restriction #19" because I'm using the 'BAF_Apache_AH1_D' vehicle to test if it's working but It will vary for different vehicles).

Here's the admin permission I have for myself the admins.xml file.

<admin id="0">
		<name>QCube</name>
		<guid>e7428103e55bfbb837a49456bed88333</guid>
		<group>0</group>
		<groupname>Super Admin</groupname>
	</admin>

update:

After playing on the server with a friend. I've also found out that it's the same thing with weapons. I can spawn in any weapon fine but when I go to shoot with some weapons, I get kicked for the same reason

"Create vehicle restriction #" followed by a number. I've tested this on the javelin and the smaw and got kicked with both (both explosives),

BEC and BattlEye are two different things.  BEC is basically an automated admin, it does things that an admin would do like restarting the server and creating logs, etc.  Putting your name in admins.xml just automatically signs you in as admin when you join the server based on GUID so you don't have to log in manually.  Making yourself admin does not mean that you can spawn things without BattlEye noticing.  Your problem has nothing to do with BEC and everything to do with BattlEye. 

When you are adding exceptions all you put is !="CODE"  as explained before.  do not add numbers. 

the alternative is changing 5s into 1s so you have two options on how to solve this.

Look at your createvehicle.txt  ANY line with a 5 is a line that will kick you.  Lines with 1 do NOT kick you..  So we have narrowed it down.. it is NOT a line that starts with 1.  It MUST be a line that starts with 5 that is causing issues.

I recommend start changing 5s into 1s until it fixes your problems.

BEC and BattlEye are two different things.  BEC is basically an automated admin, it does things that an admin would do like restarting the server and creating logs, etc.  Putting your name in admins.xml just automatically signs you in as admin when you join the server based on GUID so you don't have to log in manually.  Making yourself admin does not mean that you can spawn things without BattlEye noticing.  Your problem has nothing to do with BEC and everything to do with BattlEye. 

When you are adding exceptions all you put is !="CODE"  as explained before.  do not add numbers. 

the alternative is changing 5s into 1s so you have two options on how to solve this.

Look at your createvehicle.txt  ANY line with a 5 is a line that will kick you.  Lines with 1 do NOT kick you..  So we have narrowed it down.. it is NOT a line that starts with 1.  It MUST be a line that starts with 5 that is causing issues.

I recommend start changing 5s into 1s until it fixes your problems.

I uninstalled the mod package that my host provides with me and reinstalled it. I set the values to 1 instead of 5 and I tested it.

Strange thing occured.

I took myself away from admin (no longer admin) and I was able to shoot the smaw. I set myself back as administrator again and It kicked me for shooting it.

a server with a diligent antihack admin/mod team could just remove those .txt files from the BE folder and forego the class by class edits. but that is not recommended. 

Don't really want to be doing the class by class edits for every gun and vehicle that doesn't work. I've only tested a handful of them, a lot don't work, some do. some guns don't. (Usually explosives) 

Is there some way I can set Battleye to command it not to kick or ban administrators and ignore it? Maybe a different admin tool? or could I contact my host to see if they would cover the installation of mods as it is one click install?

Don't really want to be doing the class by class edits for every gun and vehicle that doesn't work. I've only tested a handful of them, a lot don't work, some do. some guns don't. (Usually explosives) 

Is there some way I can set Battleye to command it not to kick or ban administrators and ignore it? Maybe a different admin tool? or could I contact my host to see if they would cover the installation of mods as it is one click install?

Anytime you get kicked you must record what kind of kick and what number exactly.

also post the relevant .TXT and .LOG

Anytime you get kicked you must record what kind of kick and what number exactly.

also post the relevant .TXT and .LOG

The kick is "Create vehicle restriction #"

Each vehicle and weapon that doesn't work gives a different number after the hashtag? I assume majority of them aren't working

The .log file is pretty long and I'm not 100% sure if it would be of any use or identifies the errors in this case? but If you guys, the experts know what it all translates too, I can have it up in no time.

watch this video starting at time: 31:50.

Watched the whole thing onwards and I did as he did. I added exceptions on the lines that the errors were given to (excluding comment lines) and still get the same thing. I tried replacing my whole script.txt and createvehicle.txt from new ones that I found on github and they also failed to work.

Can't seem to find anything to make it work!  :angry:

try removing the file createvehicle.txt and see if the problem persists.  if it does maybe you have a different battleye folder somewhere that it is using.

can I ask what script are you using to spawn stuff with.

try removing the file createvehicle.txt and see if the problem persists.  if it does maybe you have a different battleye folder somewhere that it is using.

Progress made. It worked when I deleted the createvehicle.txt but now prone to hackers spawning in vehicles.

Progress made. It worked when I deleted the createvehicle.txt but now prone to hackers spawning in vehicl

good stuff.  restore the file, and go back to work on it.  (change lines from 5 to 1 until it fixes the problems.)

Hey guys i just downloaded this about 5 days ago. When i log into the game i get kicked foe public variable restriction #0. Noticed this morning that if i remove my steam code from the adminlist file that i can log in like normal. New to this so not sure what to do. Also i am on a gtx server if that makes any difference. Also i havent altered any files mainly because havent been able to log in to see how things work. Please help cause this looks great. Also gtx has infistar built in but i commented out that part but in the congig files the ahconfig still has my steam cide in there..could that cause an issue?