Benjaaargh

Question

Okay, so I'm new here and completely new to scripting

I've played about with a server before and managed to get a few things working thanks to the great tutorials about, however our old host wasn't great, daily complete service downtime (both service and their webpage) and frequent server crashes. So we moved to gamingdeluxe, the one click install was brilliant and worked great, but the way they installed the mods has made it more difficult for myself a complete rookie who learned on one server setup to add anything.

Literally one word (I"temMap") added to the stock loadout in the .ini file (worked fine on the old service) Stopped both the admin mod and the custom debug monitor loading on server start. and an attempt at disabling R3f Realism mod (one line of code voiding the execution of it added to custom compiles again something I had done previously) resulted in the server completely failing to load

So to skip the in depth frustration what im looking for is for someone to help me either by scripting a few things into the server or to provide me with working scripts and instructions on how to install and possibly some correcting in my errors if it doesn't work there will of course be gratitude shown on my part and some compensation for your time and efforts in a monetary form for each working script (after verification) and recognition for your help on our server loading screen.

I have given up as real life events have sapped the time I am able to sink into this for a while and would like the server running as intended ASAP

The scripts we are currently looking to install range in complexity and include:

Bicycle: A deploy-able mountain bike deployable by either rightclicking toolbox or scroll wheel or both that can be repacked after use

Disabling Realism: Mainly to disable overburdened 

3 Hourly restarts: Server restarts every 3 hours

Custom monitor: A custom debug monitor containing player name, server name, a picture of current equipped weapon or vehicle, player kills, zombie kills, bandit kills, headshots, blood remaining, FPS, Web address,Time until restart.

Custom buildings: A few custom buildings/encampments with a crate (weapon,building supplies,vehicle ammo,Medical supplies) in which AI spawn after each reset and the crates refill with custom map markers

Random loot crates: Occasionally a random crate of either (weapon,building supplies,vehicle ammo,Medical supplies) Spawns on the map and is marked but No AI guarding (with serverwide notification)

Its late and I may have missed some Edit or additions to come

Thanks for your time I understand its a long ass post but I felt the more information I gave the better and apologies for typos

Benjaaargh

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet