Teleport issues with Infistar Admin Tools

ImmaZoni

Question

So i am starting a new overpoch server and i have a copy of infistar anti hack and admin tools, everything is smooth so far but the only issue i am having is that i can not teleport, none of my admins can. They select the player and click TP and it sends them to the player for a brief second then sends them right back to were they were. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

7 answers to this question

You are either running on DayZ.ST or you have one of the options in your AHconfig set to bounce back anyone that teleports - review your settings in there.

If you are running DayZ.ST, they have a custom Anti-TP script that is usually (or so far as I have seen) installed in the default pbo's. Might want to check if you want to keep that one around.

You are either running on DayZ.ST or you have one of the options in your AHconfig set to bounce back anyone that teleports - review your settings in there.

If you are running DayZ.ST, they have a custom Anti-TP script that is usually (or so far as I have seen) installed in the default pbo's. Might want to check if you want to keep that one around.

ok, im not running on dayz.st its a deticated box so ill look into the AHconfig i dont see why there wouldn't be an exception as i didn't change anything and the mod is made for TPing XD, but ill have a look thanks for the tip.