Epoch mods - Approval for community server forum post?

PetuniaEpoch

Hey all.

A question for epochmod.com mods - I placed a post for our new Namalsk server on the community forum thread, but it said it would need to be approved - and seems not to have been approved? (posted I think over 24hrs ago).

I've not heard anything though, so I don't know if I did something wrong with the post, or if there's just a delay due to a moderation queue... OR if maybe it just didn't post (bug?)

I don't want to re-post if there's an issue with what I posted, nor do I want to re-post if there's just a big queue (I don't want to annoy you guys!) but if I could know either way, that'd be great as I'd know if I should re-post or not that way :)

Cheers all!

Mike.

Ps. It was for a brand new server, so couldn't be a duplicate post issue etc!

by the way, do you need staff for the forum or anything? if i could help out with simple things and give you time to cocentrate on development id certainly be happy to help ...

So everyone knows I'm the guy that approves/removes threads from that section. It's based off of a few things.

1. Does your site in anyway have a "Donor Shop" Not approved if found.

2. Is your server a version of Epoch. If so I allow it.

3. Is your thread poorly formatted. Impropper links, content.

4. Is it a double post. If you already have one approved thread for your server you don't need another just because you started another server. Keep it to one thread.

5. People who don't post a website. I will google your community/server to find your site. If a donor shop is found the thread is not approved. Many people have tried to post servers like that. But we have a great community that finds and reports threads as often as possible. 

I check the that subforum multiple times a day.