Best / quickest way to test new vehicle configuration hpp files

RimBlock

Question

I have amended the vehicle hpp configuration files to include accurate fuel capacities but want to test before getting good them pulled in to the main git.

AFAIK, vehicle hpp files cannot be downloaded and are usually part of the @mod download (hence trying to get them sorted for the 1.0.5 release).

Any suggestions on how I can test these.

Thanks

RB

6 answers to this question

I would suggest that you get on Github and fork the repository, make the changes to the .hpp file and submit the change for consideration. 

Other than that, the only thing I think you can do in order to test it is to start a local server on your computer and test it out, with ebayn0.0b's alteration above. 

I would suggest that you get on Github and fork the repository, make the changes to the .hpp file and submit the change for consideration. 

Other than that, the only thing I think you can do in order to test it is to start a local server on your computer and test it out, with ebayn0.0b's alteration above. 

Yep, done and done.  Just need to test before putting int he pull request to save wasting VbAwols time when the whole Epoch team are very busy but want to test quickly to make sure it gets in to 1.0.5 (which it should do).

Yep, done and done.  Just need to test before putting int he pull request to save wasting VbAwols time when the whole Epoch team are very busy but want to test quickly to make sure it gets in to 1.0.5 (which it should do).

Ahh..  Have you tried Sandbird's  I think that would be a good tool for you to test this change out in, no? 

Ahh..  Have you tried Sandbird's  I think that would be a good tool for you to test this change out in, no? 

Possibly but the DB backend is not working with Dot Net 4.5 as standard and I have not found time to find an alternative.  I believe there is something that may work (momo or something).