[RELEASE] Ixxo's Chernarus Enhancements - Kamenka

Hi guys, I have been wanting to share my custom areas with the community for a while now and I am going to start with my custom city I made west of Kamenka.

I know this has been done many times but I still wanted to share my creation as I wanted to give something back to this fantastic community.
This city took a long time to make and a lot of detail and effort has gone into placing buildings, roads and trees etc on top of existing patches on the ground to make it seem realistic.
This area is Epoch 1.0.5 ready. All buildings that will be enterable will have no bushes or ground lurking inside them!

Link to the .sqf
https://github.com/IanHardy/ChernarusBuildings/blob/master/kamenka.sqf

Photo album of the area
http://imgur.com/a/rlP6m

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
More areas from my 'Chernarus Enhancements' series:

Balota -
NEAF + Krasnostav -
NWAF -
Vybor -
Zelenogorsk + 3 Army Bases -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Pozzer, I'm in work at the moment so I'm copy pasting this on my phone but..

There are two main ways to do so...

1. If you place the balota.sqf inside your mission.pbo just use the call [] execVM "buildings\balota.sqf"; at the bottom of your init.sqf file.

2. If placing it inside your server.pbo use the call call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\buildings\balota.sqf"; at the bottom of your server_functions.sqf in your server.pbo init folder.

Obviously edit the location so it represents where you place it. I use a folder called buildings and place all my custom edits in there, hence the file pathname.

No lol. I think I know why that's happening though. Did you install it into your mission or server pbo? Try installing it to your server pbo. I had that problem on a server I had and had to move the areas to my server file as for some reason the mission file was ignoring vehicle init