Would totally pay.

IIIpl4sm4III

Legal reasons aside the biggest reason this would be a tremendously bad idea is because instead of good quality testers in to give genuine and useful feedback to aid the development of the game, they get a bunch of people with more money than brains who just want to play it early and are willing to pay to do so. They don't end up properly contributing, and have the shield of 'Hey I paid to get in here' to make it difficult/impossible to kick them out again.

Worth noting that the above is a generalization, I was not applying it directly to you sm4all ;)

The only reason i want to do that, is because the devs of this mod listen, and i literally break every early-access/beta/alpha game there is to the fullest lol. I like to report bugs, and get them fixed which obviously isnt possible with other developers (Ahem SOE) and TheForest etc (I like to have direct forum/contact with the devs for example breaking point does it well). This i feel i could contribute well, and play the game. I do agree with you there that people(most of?) who want to pay usually dont give good feedback about bugs. Sick of Breaking Point, bring on epoch!