DZMS for AI fortress??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

We need custom static placement for ai on DZMS. It is the best mission system out there. Easy to add patrolling vechs ,making custom missions, and hero/bandit missions.

Its only downfalls are no custom static ai.

I'm currently working on static weapons like the m2 and adding mine fields.   

Nice!  So far if you add the vehicle patrol and add m2 to the vehicle patrol group in the configs they will spawn in and work. Down fall it calls vehicles at random and may set it kinda away from the mission depending you you place the patrol.  

example:

Spoiler

_patrol = [_coords, 20, 3] call HeroAIVehiclePatrol;

the 20 is meters away and the 3 is how many ai in the vehicle "reason 3 i also have armed tank and helis at my missions wanna make sure that gunner gets in there lol ".

for a default dzms with no hero/bandit missions it be something like this:

Spoiler

_patrol = [_coords, 20, 3] call DZMSAIVehiclePatrol;

you could prob do but not have tested :

Spoiler

_patrol = createVehicle ["M2StaticMG", [_coords, 20, 3]] call DZMSAIVehiclePatrol;

you can add more patrols just be sure to add each one to your private section.

Hope this helps. I'll share more.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DZMS was designed to be expandable. It is possible to make add-ons for it and include them alongside the base code to add new functions and missions.

I intended to write an M2 add on but I'm pretty much done with writing code for Arma 2 at this point.

EDIT: Actually looking at the code it seems it got cut at some point for security reasons. It can still be done pretty easy.

6 hours ago, TheVampire said:

DZMS was designed to be expandable. It is possible to make add-ons for it and include them alongside the base code to add new functions and missions.

I intended to write an M2 add on but I'm pretty much done with writing code for Arma 2 at this point.

EDIT: Actually looking at the code it seems it got cut at some point for security reasons. It can still be done pretty easy.

Hi, We've updated your DZMS for 1.0.6+ @ebayShopperhas submitted a pull request to your github repo (https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem/pull/45)

Are you able to please commit it so we don't get users still using the 1.0.5.1 version on 1.0.6.1? It would save us a lot of problems.

Cheers