Players logging in without gear they logged out with Since 1.0.2 update

420bert

Question

So basically the problem is, players will log out prior to the scheduled restart. When the server comes back up some of the players log back in and they are a fresh spawn with none of the gear they logged out with. Their loadouts that they log out with are saving in the database.

Server mods in use:

Self bloodbag

Helilift/tow

Safe traders

Blue Pheonix admin tools

The silent warrior admin tools

One other thing that im not sure would contribute to this is, I accidentally deleted all of the files in the "Addons" folder, and then had to re upload all of them back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-420Bert

7 answers to this question

As far as I know TSW admin tools aren't compatible with Epoch, or did he recently provide a compatible version?

Other then that you really need to do some testing first. Disabled all mods, and enable them one by one, to see when the problem occurs.

So basically the problem is, players will log out prior to the scheduled restart. When the server comes back up some of the players log back in and they are a fresh spawn with none of the gear they logged out with. Their loadouts that they log out with are saving in the database.

Server mods in use:

Self bloodbag

Helilift/tow

Safe traders

Blue Pheonix admin tools

The silent warrior admin tools

One other thing that im not sure would contribute to this is, I accidentally deleted all of the files in the "Addons" folder, and then had to re upload all of them back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-420Bert

Slightly off topic but does tsw tool work fully for you?

Vilayer provide some stuff for use with the TSW admin tools for EPOCH within they're own control panel...

I haven't got TSW yet, so am unsure what it actually contains yet but, why would it be there if it didn't work within the EPOCH mod...

Just my 2cents..

P.s. I haven't asked about it though