[WIP/RELEASE] Bank Robbery V3.

Can someone confirm that you do not get the loot if you leave the area. I've tried the v2.9 and tried it with the fixes on the previous page but I can still run away and get the loot.  I've been running the original version of this on my server and its extremely popular but players have figured out to just run away and still get the loot. 

I've thought that having the loot spawn in a box at the bank would be a good way to do it.  Does anyone out there have the knowledge to script this?

Ok guys, I'm not an expert in script developpment but I worked hard to do this.

So, the concept is the same but I put a Vault Storage when the robbery end.

Also, during the robbery, a red arrow appear to prevent where the Vault will spawn cause the Vault is transparent.

To prevent another player to start the robbery again, there is the fonction (_nearVault) to check if anyone is near of the spawned Vault.

If it's true, so you can't start the robbery.

As requested, I put the message that the "Bank is getting robbed" in the global Chat using "call RE"

Same thing when the robbery is finished.

You can see the entire of the robbery system by looking this video :

I just modified the file robbank.sqf

You can download it here -----------> robbank.sqf

Having issues getting this to work properly, the AI spawn fine but they do not run to the set waypoint, instead they run in a way different direction. Also, the SUV doesn't spawn even if i set the chance to 100%. 

Once the robbery completes my character does the animation but then nothing, not text to say weather or not the robbery was successful or not and nothing happens.

Having issues getting this to work properly, the AI spawn fine but they do not run to the set waypoint, instead they run in a way different direction. Also, the SUV doesn't spawn even if i set the chance to 100%. 

Once the robbery completes my character does the animation but then nothing, not text to say weather or not the robbery was successful or not and nothing happens.

I have this same issue, I am running a single currency server with DZMS, DZAI, WAI, Action menu, admin tools, snap build, walk among the dead, AGN safe zones. 

Hello everyone, as you may have noticed atleast i have not been very active here in epochmod. Sorry for that, have had a lot of school stuff and i lost interest in scripting for a while. I promise to re-make the whole script, make it simpler and more enjoyable to read and edit. So you guys will get new AI and fixes, so if the player leaves the area it fails etc. Please reply to this message if you have any bugs, i will fix them as good as i can. Sorry for being inactive for so long.

i've managed to add the script in, didn't break the server (yay) but for some reason i stared at the notebook for a while and nothing popped up.

*EDIT*

got it to work but there is no vault that pops up. i do believe i read somewhere this script is for gold coin currency so i'm guessing i have to wait for survival servers to edit the .dll necessary to make single currency work before this mission works properly?

*EDIT EDIT*

works like a charm now. my mistake was that i put the first line of code in the wrong place in the init.sqf and then realized i may have made the same error in the selfactions area as well.

good work guys :)

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, I'm not very good in script developpment but I worked hard to do this.

So, the concept is the same but I put a Vault Storage when the robbery end.

Also, during the robbery, a red arrow appear to prevent where the Vault will spawn cause the Vault is transparent.

To prevent another player to start the robbery again, there is the fonction (_nearVault) to check if anyone is near of the spawned Vault.

If it's true, so you can't start the robbery.

As requested, I put the message that the "Bank is getting robbed" in the global Chat using "call RE"

Same thing when the robbery is finished.

You can see the entire of the robbery system by looking this video :

I just modified the file robbank.sqf

You can download it here -----------> robbank.sqf

Coco, your sqf did the trick so thank you very much.  I tweaked it a lil to fit my needs but so far everything works and the script finishes...of course minus the SUV spawning in.  I'm curious, to delete the left over AI when the safe disappears, could you use the following?...

deleteVehicle _ObjVault;

deleteVehicle _aiGroup;  <<<--- or something similar?

Coco, your sqf did the trick so thank you very much.  I tweaked it a lil to fit my needs but so far everything works and the script finishes...of course minus the SUV spawning in.  I'm curious, to delete the left over AI when the safe disappears, could you use the following?...

deleteVehicle _ObjVault;

deleteVehicle _aiGroup;  <<<--- or something similar?

You're welcome Heavy :)

Try deleteGroup _aigroup;

• 3 weeks later...

With new infistar after someone robs bank it says remExField titletext and boots player anyone have this problem?

Which version of bank robbery are you running?

What map / mod is your server?

What version of infistar are you running?

What does your AdminLog.txt have for an entery?

I'm running customised versions of this mod on Chernarus/Epoch 1.0.5.1 and Chernarus/OverPoch 1.0.5.1, and have had to fix different issues on each.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got same problem.

Chernarus Overpoch

Infistar Version V340A

And below is what I got in my RPT file when it happened.

17:12:07 "infiSTAR.de Log: Blackhawk (76561198151556108) | remExField TitleText: An Ikea delivery has been hijacked by bandits, take over the convoy and the building supplies are yours!"
17:12:07 "["PVAHR_0_ajfscle_23213",["Blackhawk","76561198151556108","HLOG",[114,101,109,69,120,70,105,101,108,100,32,84,105,116,108,101,84,101,120,116,58,32,65,110,32,73,107,101,97,32,100,101,108,105,118,101,114,121,32,104,97,115,32,98,101,101,110,32,104,105,106,97,99,107,101,100,32,98,121,32,98,97,110,100,105,116,115,44,32,116,97,107,101,32,111,118,101,114,32,116,104,101,32,99,111,110,118,111,121,32,97,110,100,32,116,104,101,32,98,117,105,108,100,105,110,103,32,115,117,112,112,108,105,101,115,32,97,114,101,32,121,111,117,114,115,33]]]"
17:12:07 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: 76561198151556108   _name: Blackhawk"
17:12:07 "get: STRING (76561198151556108), sent: STRING (76561198151556108)"
17:12:07 "DISCONNECT: Blackhawk (76561198151556108) Object: B 1-1-C:1 (Blackhawk) REMOTE, _characterID: 613 at loc [1165.31,11474.1,0.228027]"
17:12:07 No player found for channel 990871616 - message ignored
17:12:07 No player found for channel 990871616 - message ignored
17:12:07 Client: Remote object 5:40 not found
17:12:07 Client: Remote object 5:45 not found

I had to revert to an older AH for it to work.  I'm sure it will get worked out sooner or later.

The reason for my post is to ultimately give back, as the kind Mr. Coco-Nutz did earlier.  I love this script and wanted to make everything work as it should.  I take zero credit for anything other than grinding it out and doing a bit of configs.  All credits go to the original devs/owners of;  bank robbery script, axeman for his AI bus route script, and Coco-Nuts for his awesome rewrite.  I have this running on four servers; (3) Cherno, (1) Tavi, and have zero issues with it.  If needed, adjust your AH, BE filters and/or hacker cleanup accordingly and be sure to adjust coordinates to work on your server. 

I moved the bank from its original location of Novy Sober to Zelenogorsk (next to the market) and added a few buildings and objects to fill things in. I also did further tweaks that resolved the issue with AI running off or "going to the right".  Most AI will surround the bank, a few do post up further out from the other AI.  The SUV spawns just South of Zelenogorsk (about 125 meters) and drives to the front of bank.  Below is what I came up with for the spawning in the vehicle using a mash of code.  I'm planning on adding an ogg that will play some sort of message like "Come out with your pants down and your hands up!" or something comical when the police/SUV arrives.

diag_log text format["Bank Robbery: Spawning AI SUV"];

private ["_suvUnit","_suvDir","_suvWPZ","_unitPos","_rndLOut","_aiLoadout","_aiWep","_aiAmmo","_suv","_suvGroup","_suvSpawnPos",
	"_suvWPradius","_suvWPIndex","_suvFirstWP","_suvWP","_suvWayPoints","_suvDriver","_suvLogicGroup","_suvLogicCenter"];

_suvUnit = objNull;
_suvGroup = createGroup EAST;
_suvSpawnPos = [2482.06,4963.01,0];
_unitPos = [2481.95,1967.35,0];		 
_suvDir = 52.8202;					 	
_suvWPradius = 2;
_suvDriver = objNull;

createCenter EAST;
EAST setFriend [WEST,0];
EAST setFriend [RESISTANCE,1];

_suvWPZ = 0;
_suvWPIndex = 2;
_suvFirstWP = [2548.85,5033.12, _suvWPZ]; //first way point for vehicle
_suvWP = _suvGroup addWaypoint [_suvFirstWP, _suvWPradius, _suvWPIndex];
_suvWP setWaypointType "MOVE";

/* for multiple way points */
/*
//_suvWPIndex = _suvWPIndex +1;
//_suvWP = _suvGroup addWaypoint [_x, _suvWPradius, _suvWPIndex];
//_suvWP setWaypointType "MOVE";
//_suvWP = _suvGroup addWaypoint [_suvFirstWP, _suvWPradius, _suvWPIndex +1];
//_suvWP setWaypointType "MOVE";
//_suvWayPoints = [0,0, _suvWPZ];
*/

_suv = "ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" createVehicle _suvSpawnPos;
_suv setDir _suvDir;
_suv setPos getPos _suv;
_suv setVariable ["ObjectID", [_suvDir, getPos _suv] call dayz_objectUID2, true];
_suv setVariable ["Sarge", 1, true];
_suv setFuel 1;
_suv engineOn true;
_suv setVehicleAmmo 1;
_suv allowCrewInImmobile true;
_suv lock true;
_suv allowDammage true;

PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_suv];
[_suv,"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ"] spawn server_updateObject;

for [{ x=0 },{ x <2 },{ x = x + 1; }] do {
	_rndLOut=floor(random 3);
	_aiLoadout=
	switch (_rndLOut) do 
	{ 
	case 0: {["Mk_48_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"]}; 
	case 1: {["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_CAMO","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","1Rnd_HE_M203","1Rnd_Smoke_M203"]}; 
	case 2: {["M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1","100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag","1Rnd_HE_M203","1Rnd_Smoke_M203"]}; 
};

"Policeman" createUnit [_unitpos, _suvGroup, "_suvUnit=this;",0.6,"COLONEL"];

_suvUnit enableAI "TARGET";
_suvUnit enableAI "AUTOTARGET";
_suvUnit enableAI "MOVE";
_suvUnit enableAI "ANIM";
_suvUnit enableAI "FSM";
_suvUnit setCombatMode "RED";
_suvUnit setBehaviour "AWARE";

removeAllWeapons _suvUnit;

_aiWep = _aiLoadout select 0;
_aiAmmo = _aiLoadout select 1;
_suvUnit addWeapon _aiWep;
_suvUnit addMagazine _aiAmmo;

_suvUnit setSkill ["aimingAccuracy",0.8];
_suvUnit setSkill ["aimingShake",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["aimingSpeed",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["endurance",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["spotDistance",0.4];
_suvUnit setSkill ["spotTime",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["courage",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["reloadSpeed",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["commanding",1];
_suvUnit setSkill ["general",1];

if (x==1) then {
	_suvUnit assignAsGunner _suv;
	_suvUnit moveInGunner _suv;
	}else{
	_suvGroup selectLeader _suvUnit;
	_suvDriver = _suvUnit;
	sleep 1;
	_suvUnit assignAsDriver _suv;
	_suvUnit moveInDriver _suv;
	};
};

diag_log text format["Bank Robbery: AI SUV spawned in"];

Not really to bothered about the suv but the a.i are so retarded there's almost no point in having them. Is there some area I'm missing like on dzms where you can edit how to make them less dumb?

I mean if they are not shooting you they are shooting each other and if that's not enough, you can pretty much walk up to them, start talking shit to them and then kill em. I mean as much as its funny to watch lol