Namalsk immortal Bloodsuckers

CR4NK

Question

Hi guys,

I got bloodsuckers spawning trough DZAI but when i shoot theme they won't die. I tried to kill theme with Mk Mod, ER7, Tank and RPG but they don't care. My Question is now how can i resolve this problem?

ElDubya. Doesn't work. This is not possible without adding in additional launch parameters. Anyone saying this works provides zero evidence it actually does. I have worked through this for ages and confirmed it is not possible. I attempted without anti hack, with AI skins, and using the method described in that link.

Bottom line is... doesn't work. 

As the person who wrote that tutorial, I can confirm it does indeed work. Also, I have helped many other people get this to work on their servers as well. I'm sorry I did not respond to your message back in November, but I was on deployment and in the middle of a jungle, I only recently returned. The problem is that you're doing something wrong, and I get the frustration, you know how long it took me to get it to work? Weeks! But once I got it working I shared it with the rest of the community. Send me another PM and we'll talk shop. I can assure you that I did get Namalsk Crisis to work on Chernarus and that my bloodsuckers had a dynamic spawn throughout the map and that they uncloaked and attacked with no problem.

I don't believe anyone that says they got this working on any map. It simply doesn't work. You can't spawn in bloodsuckers using DZAI on any other map than Namalsk and when you do get them spawned in on Namalsk they're cloaked (with or without antihack). 

ns_bloodsucker is an invalid classname for skins on Chernarus using any type of mission system; this method will simply not work. Anyone that believes people (like I believed) on this thread is wasting their time. 

Without configuring other .pbo content that will require server modifications beyond @epoch and @overwatch (for overpoch servers) spawning in Bloodsuckers is impossible. 

For those that say you got bloodsuckers to spawn in on a standard overpoch server.... send me real evidence and your server.pbo. Otherwise you've all been dishonestly leading people on, which is pretty shitty considering how awesome of an idea Bloodsucker additions to Overpoch servers potentially could be. 

Also in regards to this post, you are correct, you cannot get bloodsuckers to work on an Overpoch server that does not also have the Namalsk Crisis files in it, and I make this very clear in the tutorial, if you want blood suckers on your server, you HAVE to have the namalsk crisis files on the server, you have to have it in your launch parameters and players joining also have to do the same. However, this does not mean that you have to have the map on Namalsk, you can have whatever map you want and still run namalsk crisis content just fine. I ran an Overpoch Crisis server for a month or so and when no one ever joined I gave up and removed Namalsk Crisis. That mod doesn't get much publicity and there isn't a big demand for it, I wish that was not the case because some of the things I did with it were pretty spectacular, I even brought the underground bunker into the Chernarus map and managed to put it in a location where it worked very nicely. But again I digress, if the demand isn't there, the players aren't gonna come.