Want to add radios to traders on a Vilayer server, please.

Tricks

Question

Hey everyone, I am trying to add radios to my traders, can someone give me the exact SQL query for my database please? I want to charge 1 10oz gold to buy and sell. If possible I would like to sell at all building supply traders under tool belt items. Thanks!!!

17 answers to this question

Regardless of which map you are on, this will be the SQL code you need:

INSERT INTO traders_data ('item', 'qty', 'buy', 'sell', 'order', 'tid', 'afile') VALUES
('["ItemRadio",3]', 50, '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 0, 510, 'trade_items'),
('["ItemRadio",3]', 50, '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 0, 532, 'trade_items'),
('["ItemRadio",3]', 50, '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 0, 663, 'trade_items');

which map?

Since 1.0.4 (I think?), the traders have unified the category codes. Unless you have changed it to something else, or want a special category for it, these are the Toolbelt Items category ID's.

Hey Glen, its not working. I am getting an error:

/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''["ItemRadio",1]', 50, '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 0, ' at line 1 */

I am playing on Epoch Chernaurs on a Vilayer server.

Hey Glen, its not working. I am getting an error:

/* SQL Error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''["ItemRadio",1]', 50, '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 0, ' at line 1 */

I am playing on Epoch Chernaurs on a Vilayer server.

Sometime si hate MySQL Syntax soo much. :) 

Try this: 

INSERT INTO 'traders_data' ('item', 'qty', 'buy', 'sell', 'order', 'tid', 'afile') VALUES
('["ItemRadio",3]',50,'[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,510,'trade_items'),
('["ItemRadio",3]',50,'[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,532,'trade_items'),
('["ItemRadio",3]',50,'[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,663,'trade_items');

Nope yours didn't work Glen, same error. Here is what I used before but am not receiving item in game:

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["ItemRadio",1]',50,'[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,663,'trade_items')

Try this:

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["ItemRadio",3]',50,'[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,663,'trade_weapons')

edit: just noticed you experienced a syntax error...I just tried this and it worked for me though.

Single Quotes + Heidi = annoying. :) 

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES 
(`["ItemRadio",3]`,50,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,0,510,`trade_items`),
(`["ItemRadio",3]`,50,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,0,532,`trade_items`),
(`["ItemRadio",3]`,50,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,`[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]`,0,663,`trade_items`);