Help no more hair to pull out moving building.sqf server side epoch

I am going crazy    I put the buildings folder in server.pbo root

It works on another server so I know the code in sqf files is ok.

I put in like this at bottom of server_functions.sqf

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\Aiwarzone.sqf";

No buildings

I try 

[]ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\Aiwarzone.sqf";

No buildings

At one point I had it work with a mod folder on mission side with

[] ExecVM "buildings\Aiwarzone.sqf"';

now that doesn't work either

server boots up not hanging    WHO STOLE MY BUILDINGS?????????????

thanks in advance

If you added buildings trough 3D editor, then make sure you are using if (isServer) {}; 

create new folder named "buildings" in root of your mission.pbo (not server.pbo) and put your aiwarzone.sqf in there.

Put this in very bottom of your init.sqf file

[] Exec VM "buildings\Aiwarzone.sqf"';

pack your dayz_mission.pbo and upload

is there any particular reason you are trying to spawn them from server side?

EDIT: guys below has solution. I read it as Air warzone, not AI warzone, hence the server side script, my bad.

Edited by raymix

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\whateverCity.sqf";                                        //Custom whateverCity

Into dayz_server.pbo> init\server_funtions.sqf

Make sure you have the buildings used are default map buildings, if not you need to add those mod buildings to your mission.sqm

eg

version=11;
class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_anim",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_communityassets",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_epoch",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "glt_m300t",
        "pook_h13",
        "csj_gyroac",
        "map_eu",
        "jetskiyanahuiaddon",
        "warehouse",
        "mbg_killhouses",
        "mbg_buildings_3",
        "aif_arma1buildings",
        "mbg_african_buildings"

Hope this helps for you.

If you added buildings trough 3D editor, then make sure you are using if (isServer) {}; 

create new folder named "buildings" in root of your mission.pbo (not server.pbo) and put your aiwarzone.sqf in there.

Put this in very bottom of your init.sqf file

[] Exec VM "buildings\Aiwarzone.sqf"';

pack your dayz_mission.pbo and upload

is there any particular reason you are trying to spawn them from server side?

EDIT: guys below has solution. I read it as Air warzone, not AI warzone, hence the server side script, my bad.

Well actually its one of about 30 addons  and the reason I want them on server side is one its a huge download for mission side for ppl and 2  the ai don't shoot through buildings or see you even when you are hid.

these files worked on my survival servers until they tried to upgrade me to full infistar (well partial full) and I gave up on their pbo's and uploaded the one I'm using on a GTXgaming server.   Now I have my access to the infistar but lost the buildings and no matter where I call them from they are not showing up.  If I move them to mission side they will probably show up and I'll be looking at a 5000 kb download for ppl.   Not good for da kiddies with slower computers

file in server.pbo open the file if(isServer){}; then call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers path.sqf and your done

Thank you for the response.  I know if I had a larger head with thicker glasses I might know what if(isServ){} is but could you give me the layman term like a hint....a folder name  or if your talking about the server_functions.sqf  I already did that and it didn't work.    

I am not smart I just cut and paste and try to find tutorials where somebody that might be for the LGBT crowd that likes disco music really loud and miniature blurred lettering while they quickly move things around like a shell game until I loose where the ball went and I'm ready to break my computer screen and chew up my headphones.

Sorry for the rant but I'm an ole man and frustrated..............mean tempered too

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\whateverCity.sqf";                                        //Custom whateverCity

Make sure you have the buildings used are default map buildings, if not you need to add those mod buildings to your mission.sqm

eg

version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"chernarus",

"ca_modules_animals",

"dayz_anim",

"dayz_code",

"dayz_communityassets",

"dayz_weapons",

"dayz_equip",

"dayz_epoch",

"dayz_vehicles",

"cacharacters_pmc",

"ca_modules_functions",

"glt_m300t",

"pook_h13",

"csj_gyroac",

"map_eu",

"jetskiyanahuiaddon",

"warehouse",

"mbg_killhouses",

"mbg_buildings_3",

"aif_arma1buildings",

"mbg_african_buildings"

Hope this helps for you.

thank you for your response and glad you showed me something new there about adding non standard items when building I didn't know that.  As I said in my post all of the buildings I am using some I built and alot I used from releases on opendayz and other spots that have been working fine on several different server setups mostly epoch   Survival Servers, Dayz ST  HFB, GTX    and the

is exactly the same format I used and I also tried the compile language one.

I am now trying to get rpt file to post so maybe their will be a clue there.

isServer makes sure that only server spawns in those buildings, otherwise same buildings will be duplicated for every client that joins, killing your performance and.. well .. tons of createVehicle restriction kicks.

To add it, it's quite simple, in your sqf that contains buildings:

if (isServer) { //add this to very top of file

// This is where all your building code goes - classname, position, rotation etc

}; // add this to the very end of the file, this is a closing bracket for first line