[Updated] Help with DayZ.ST Database Migration

Dumgard

Question

Current Status:  I successfully moved over the database using NaviCat, but I am having issues with getting the objects in fully.  Player Inventories are fine, but the majority of bases, safes, and vehicles are completely gone.

I noticed another thread saying to change the Timestamp/Datestamp, as well as changing the Instance column of the object_data table.  I performed that, but still no dice.

Thank you in advance!

Original Post:

I'm trying to migrate two servers from DayZ.ST over to a new dedicated box.  One is Epoch, the other is a regular DayZ 1.8 server.

I have completed the following:

1. Installed Steam, grabbed Arma2 and Arma2:OA

2. Installed DayZ Commander

3. Installed latest releases and patches for Arma2, DayZ, and Epoch

4. Installed MySQL Server

Currently, I am trying to migrate the MySQL databases over from DayZ.ST.  The MySQL Workbench keeps throwing errors:

Reverse engineering triggers from bliss_1469
Reverse engineering stored procedures from bliss_1469
- Retrieving stored procedure bliss_1469.proc_getBuildingPageCount...
- Reverse engineering bliss_1469.proc_getBuildingPageCount...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 6.1.6\modules\db_mysql_re_grt.py", line 314, in reverseEngineer
    grt.modules.MysqlSqlFacade.parseSqlScriptString(catalog, wrap_sql(wrap_routine_sql(sql), schema_name))
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 6.1.6\modules\db_mysql_re_grt.py", line 257, in wrap_routine_sql
    return "DELIMITER $$\n"+sql
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 6.1.6\workbench\wizard_progress_page_widget.py", line 192, in thread_work
    self.func()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 6.1.6\modules\migration_schema_selection.py", line 161, in task_reveng
    self.main.plan.migrationSource.reverseEngineer()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Workbench CE 6.1.6\modules\migration.py", line 351, in reverseEngineer
    self.state.sourceCatalog = self._rev_eng_module.reverseEngineer(self.connection, self.selectedCatalogName, self.selectedSchemataNames, self.state.applicationData)
SystemError: TypeError("cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects"): error calling Python module function DbMySQLRE.reverseEngineer
ERROR: Reverse engineer selected schemas: TypeError("cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects"): error calling Python module function DbMySQLRE.reverseEngineer
Failed

I downloaded the database through phpMyAdmin, but I do not know how to import it into MySQL.  Furthermore, I have read that with the database being over 200MB in size, it is best to not used the web-based phpMyAdmin export function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question