Need a scripter!

RAiD Dauntless

Question

Me and my cousin recently bought a server from DayZ.ST.. Problem is. We have no idea how to get the things we want for it. My cousin has spent hours and hours trying to learn how to script but it hasn't gotten us anywhere except for a couple smaller scripts. I don't have money to pay anyone for it but if anyone doesnt have anything to do, is good at scripting, and would like to help out someone in need. I will greatly, greatly appreciate it. We want the map to be panthera and if possible have these scripts/addons: 

-Extra loot

-Indestructible base
-Ai missions/custom missions
-auto repair/refuel/rearm
-lift + tow
-God mode traders
-self bloodbag
-take clothes
-roaming ai
-snap building
-Extra vehicles
-Blood regen
-debug monitor
-epoch events
-Indestructible bases
-Admin menu
Thanks for reading, To contact me my kik is getspanked69, my skype is buttaforlife, my steam is MCTwerkzzHD, Here's my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnathan.roe.1 ,   And my email is [email protected]. THANKSS. 

6 answers to this question

Do you have skype? If I could just learn how to do them that'd be fine.

Dude, are you 12 or what? If you even cannot insert mission system what can be done within 30 seconds and requires only to modify 1 file (I`m not talking about configs) then I don`t think that you should host your own server...

It`s not anymore lack of the knowledge, but laziness and unwillingness to work with ur server and understand whole system.

There are planty of instructions how to install the mods in this forum, just visit THIS section, choose script which you want and follow the steps how to insert them in your server system! Or use search system for some particular script you want, all information are is explained VERY GOOD...

I cannot possibly imagine how that guy could explain you better then manuals / guides in this forum.... Oh, I can - "Please insert these script for me....!"

Sorry for harsh reply!

P.S Question to post author, how it`s possible that you have tried for hours to add such simple scripts, but did not understand a single thing? extremly "hard head" or just lying?

Dude, are you 12 or what? If you even cannot insert mission system what can be done within 30 seconds and requires only to modify 1 file (I`m not talking about configs) then I don`t think that you should host your own server...

It`s not anymore lack of the knowledge, but laziness and unwillingness to work with ur server and understand whole system.

There are planty of instructions how to install the mods in this forum, just visit THIS section, choose script which you want and follow the steps how to insert them in your server system! Or use search system for some particular script you want, all information are is explained VERY GOOD...

I cannot possibly imagine how that guy could explain you better then manuals / guides in this forum.... Oh, I can - "Please insert these script for me....!"

Sorry for harsh reply!

P.S Question to post author, how it`s possible that you have tried for hours to add such simple scripts, but did not understand a single thing? extremly "hard head" or just lying?

We spent hours trying for other scripts the smaller scripts were the only successful ones. I was asking for help not for someone to insult me based on me being in-experienced. I'm 15. The thought of having my own server was awesome and if you are just going to be a douche take it somewhere else because I really don't care for that.