Squad Logo's on items.

I was thinking,

And I though it would be cool if you could add squad logo's to weapons and maybe vehicles? I think it would create more of a gang/group feeling to epoch.

I understand groups/clans are already really big, but his could bring a another level of being a survivalist to epoch.

For example, lets say kill messages and such are off, and you kill someone. You could check there helmet, gun, or vehicle and you would know what clan just tried a raid on your base/murder you!

Logos will probably mean playing around with textures etc which requires a specific skill set.  It should be able to be done but the right person needs to be interested.

As an alternative, there could be a non-visual scripting for a friendly type system for clans which would also allow you to examine dead bodies and see if they had any clan links.  It could also probably be developed so it would display the clan name when you look at the player it the "show name" option was on.  It could be centered around the clan house plot pole with member management there.  I will be doing something quite close to this for builders and plot poles so will keep it in mind and see if a clan membership ssytem can be easily incorporated to that mod.

Of course, someone may have already written something like this.