Donnovan

4. RedBreath

RedBreath

5. Cinjun

Cinjun

• Similar Content

• By icomrade
      Hello all,
      We are pleased to announce the release of ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch 1.0.6, available for download at: http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php
      This release introduces the integration of some of the most common Epoch community modifications from prior epoch release, DayZ Mod 1.8.8, and a new group system that persists in the database.  Most of the highlights can be found in the change log below, which is fairly comprehensive, but by no means exhaustive.
      Please note that community addons/expansions for previous Epoch release WILL NOT work on Epoch 1.0.6, be sure to review the change log for which mods are now included. In addition, the loot table format has completely changed, you must base your loot table modifications on the new format, which can be found by evaluating the stock loot tables: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/tree/Release_1.0.6/SQF/dayz_code/Configs/CfgLoot
      1.0.5.1 and older Single Currency scripts are NOT compatible with 1.0.6, there is no included single currency script in this release. However, because we are so wonderful, we have chosen to integrate single currency saving to the DB, so a third-party HiveEXT is not necessary and the SQF is all that needs to be written/updated.

• By gle353
      Ever tired of zombies in your base glitching trouth the walls and hit you while building?
      Ever tried to stay safe for a short pipi-break at your base, come back and got eaten alive?

Stop it now, Here is the solution!

1. Open Init.sqf, serach for 

if (DZE_R3F_WEIGHT) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";}; and post below:

[] execVM "custom\base_SafeArea.sqf"; Save and close Init.sqf. Now create a folder called "custom" if you dont have one. Now create a new SQF-File called "base_SafeArea.sqf".
      Open it and insert following code in it:

//--------------------------------------------------------------------- // Epoch Base Safe Area // By MadMartyr // Modified from generic ZombieShield code by felixberndt and meat // http://opendayz.net/threads/prevent-zombie-spawning.8799/#post-32461 //--------------------------------------------------------------------- dayz_poleSafeArea = 40; //range of your plotpole safespace while {true} do { sleep 5; // No Zeds near Plot Poles _playerPos = getPos player; _nearPole = nearestObject [_playerPos, "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"]; //You can replace the Plastic_Pole by any other item. Usefull for gemcrating if (!isNull _nearPole) then { _pos2 = getPos _nearPole; _zombies2 = _pos2 nearEntities ["zZombie_Base", dayz_poleSafeArea]; _count2 = count _zombies2; for "_i" from 0 to (_count2 -1) do { _zombie2 = _zombies2 select _i; deleteVehicle _zombie2; }; }; };
      You can change the Range by edit the dayz_poleSafeArea.
      If you use Alchemical Crafting, you can change the "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ" in any other placeable.

All creadits goes to @MadMartyr for posting his code and @ebayShopper for adding the deleteVehicle idea, instead of porting away.

Original Post:

• By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By JakeQue
      Hi guys,

I can't seem to find the heli fast rope / rappell script, I know it was active on the 1.0.5.1 and for arma 2 but not seen anything for recent.

If anyone has a working plugin I would be much obliged! 
    • By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord