Need Help Scripting? Look No Further.

JustThatCool

Question

Welcome,

Since my recent server shutdown, I'm understand how hard it can be to script for servers. So I'm here to relieve stress on server owners who are new to scripting, or if you just need help on single scripts. No I will not "create" a script but I will help individuals with existing scripts and help modify existing scripts.

What I do:

Full Mission and Server pbos

Single Scripts

Community/Clan websites

Loading Screen Designs (Nothing to Advanced)

Payment Models

Most jobs here, I will do for free (unless your a asshole). But major projects aka entire mission and server pbos, websites, loading screen designs, or entire servers, yes I will charge you. But I do love doing this so most of the simple questions that come to me, yes I will help you for free.

To All That Disapprove

I am simply here to help new server owners or to help existing scipters with there or others scripts. I am not here to horde money from people who are incapable of doing it themeselves.

How To Contact Me

To contact me simply message me here on EpochMod.com, or OpenDayZ.net

I will soon have a website going up where you can fill out a form and browse the community postings for DayZ Scripting!

-JustThatCool

[Edit]

WEBSITE STATUS: 51%

9 answers to this question

have you had any experience with adding single currency to a villayer server as im stuck trying to add it to mine .

already had villayer put in the dll files but when i put in the server and mission files it just comes up at wait for host  and stays that way for 20 min +