Search and Rescue Unit for Survivors

Greetings all,I am an old player in Dayz and i wanted to ask if anyone in any map or setting  ,i dont have preferences would like to set up with me as a key feature in the Altis Life standarts a Search and Rescue unit in Epoch,I ask for admins mostly and if they are interested,please private message me for the details.

Thank you .

well i will clarify further to dismiss confusion.What i mean is  the search and rescue unit will be a feature in the server as it will assist people with medical situations like pick ups,help wounded in battlefields or help stranded survivors in infested zombie areas if they are have no way out.The unit will be working in the model of altis life medical unit and its primary mission is to assist players.I have worked on the editor as well and created the base (chernarus only for now) and i hope it is an interesting addition to a server .Also will help as counceling source concerning rules of server or help in general.I hope this clear things up.Also i can assist in designing new areas like cities or other places.

Thank you.

Sounds fun!

We're building up our server at the moment - are you looking for any particular gamestyle of server? (PvE vs PvP etc?)

Our server is both PvP and PvE - We allow player to player killing, but not trolling or griefing etc...

I will play  as assistance as well to the server and adding flavour