[WIP] ZFM-FairMission System-Dynamic,Modular & Balanced (Alpha release 90% complete, Test builds frequently available) - Actively developed

Big things underway.. :) Testing going on for the test release last night and today. B)

B)  dying to play with it. will it be difficult to setup static missions? for instance im looking to dump DZMS if its possible to setup C130 Missions to only spawn on certain runways. I really like the hero/bandit mission concept and this would allow me to have 2 of each at a time as WAI's newest release also implemented hero/bandit missions.

Static missions are a part of the alpha release, yep. At the moment, the crashes are dynamic and random, so there isn't any "c130" mission, but a "mission" which is random. But I can add in something to allow static parameters for missions (i.e. vehicle, positon and so on) as a post-release patch.

Yes, it's still alive. ZFM has a sponsor server which is being used to test the most recent builds (thanks to bergstad.eu for the development server).  Bearing in mind this project is much bigger than other scripts, and is almost a mod in itself (nearly 7000+ LOC), it takes time. Couple that with the fact I have a very demanding job alongside that (with people who call at any time day/night), I have to do ZFM development when all my family and work commitments are done.

Donations are always appreciated, and I thank everyone so far who donates, has donated, or is willing to donate :) The whisky makes the coding process quicker :D

Expect a donation and loads of feedback as soon as you have a version stable enough to run on a production server.

Thanks, I appreciate the support. Right now, I'm running a test release on a production server. Once I'm sure bugs are removed, it'll be ready. I don't want to give a specific time as work is busy around this period.

Where do I send the Whiskey  :D

If you're willing to donate, the donate page is here:

Thanks to all for the support -- I appreciate it muchly.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this last week.   We're running DZMS and WAI but have been wanting to change it up for awhile.  I've read all these posts and this looks really great!  I've already pulled the other two out of my test server and will be using this to its fullest (as soon as I get a few other minor scripts in place).  I'll only use one of the others to fill any gaps that ZFM cannot do.

im getting ALOT of this error

18:05:13 Error in expression <ion_type == "M1") then
{
waitUntil 
{
(!EPOCH_MISSION1_RUNNING)
};
{ deleteVehic>
18:05:13   Error position: <EPOCH_MISSION1_RUNNING)
};
{ deleteVehic>
18:05:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: epoch_mission1_running
18:05:13 File z\addons\dayz_server\addons\FMission\FAI\FAI_Create_Unit.sqf, line 178