Guns Not Impacting

TFragger

I'm posting on behalf of the server Admins:
All weapons are not working, they fire but do not impact or do any damage. The admins can fire the weapons and they do damage. We need help getting them to work, we just switched to the Napf Epoch and many of the scripts running on the server are custom such as Traders and spawning selection among other things. I can acquire any information you may need in order to assist us in getting the server working properly. 
Please someone help!!! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Scriptwriter: [GG]Gr8boi 
Teamspeak IP : ghostzgamerz.tserverhq.com
Server IP : 198.154.118.42:3802
Server PW : warriors

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon!

Well if it's infiSTAR you can can just disable them in the config file and if that works you will then have to find out which actions does the damage with the gun and add it to the list. Or you could just leave the check actions disabled as battleye does a good job at checking those.

EDIT: Here are the current actions I use and I've never had a problem with guns not doing damage. If the server is using infiSTAR open the ahconfig.sqf and replace the current stuff this. Basically from the /* ********************** all the way to the end of the file. However I'm not sure this will solve the problem but it's worth a shot. Also get a copy of the rpt file have them delete the rpt restart the server have a normal player shoot someone a few times then get the rpt. Also search for _csa and set it to false just to test with first.

/* ********************************************************************************* */
/*  ALLOWED Actions are only used if you have _CSA =  true;  */
/*  ALLOWED Actions      */ _dayzActions =
"([
	SkeetMachine,ZombieShield,DonorSkins,wardrobe,s_player_maintain_area,s_player_maintain_area_preview,BTC_SganciaActionId,BTC_liftActionId,BTC_liftHudId,dayz_myLiftVehicle,s_player_heli_detach,
	dayz_myCursorTarget,s_player_craftZombieBait,s_player_butcher_human,s_player_makeBomb,s_player_zombieShield,s_player_upgrademoto,
	s_player_smeltRecipes,null,churchie_check,churchie_defuse,churchie_rig_veh,player_Cannibalism,s_player_fillfuel210,s_player_knockout,s_player_upgradegyro,ActionMenu,
	manatee_craft_menu,manatee_craft_menu_wea,manatee_craft_menu_sur,manatee_craft_menu_ind,s_player_craftZombieBaitBomb,horror_traders,s_player_takeOwnership,s_siphon,s_player_suicide,
	silver_myCursorTarget,stow_vehicle,menu_Worker2,neutral,menu_RU_Citizen1,menu_RU_Citizen4,menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1,menu_RU_Villager3,menu_RU_Functionary1,menu_Doctor,
	menu_Dr_Hladik_EP1,menu_Profiteer4,menu_Worker3,menu_Pilot_EP1,menu_RU_Citizen3,menu_CIV_EuroMan02_EP1,menu_Rita_Ensler_EP1,menu_RU_WorkWoman5,menu_RU_WorkWoman1,
	menu_Woodlander1,menu_Woodlander3,menu_Rocker4,menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1,Tow_settings_action_heliporter,Tow_settings_action_heliport_larguer,
	Tow_settings_action_deplacer_objet,Tow_settings_action_relacher_objet,Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_charge,Tow_settings_action_charger_selection,
	Tow_settings_action_charger_deplace,Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_remorque,Tow_settings_action_remorquer_selection,Tow_settings_action_remorquer_deplace,
	Tow_settings_action_detacher,Tow_settings_action_contenu_vehicule,Tow_settings_dlg_CV_titre,Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_decharger,Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_fermer,
	_heliporteur,s_player_makePLBomb,s_player_stats,s_player_deploybike,s_player_packbike,s_player_deploygyro,s_player_upgradebike,nul,
	s_player_equip_carry,s_player_showname,s_player_showname1,s_player_smeltItems,
	s_player_debug,s_player_calldog,s_player_speeddog,s_player_movedog,s_player_followdog,s_player_warndog,s_player_barkdog,s_player_trackdog,
	s_player_staydog,s_player_waterdog,s_player_feeddog,s_player_tamedog,s_player_repair_crtl,s_player_towing,
	s_player_fillgen,s_player_maint_build,s_player_fuelauto2,s_player_fuelauto,s_player_information,
	s_player_upgrade_build,s_player_packvault,s_player_unlockvault,s_player_checkGear,
	s_player_lockUnlock_crtl,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_pzombiesfeed,s_player_pzombiesattack,
	s_player_pzombiesvision,s_player_callzombies,s_player_removeflare,s_player_fishing_veh,
	s_player_forceSave,s_player_fillfuel20,s_player_fillfuel5,s_player_lockvault,s_player_dragbody,
	s_player_packFdp,s_player_otkdv,s_player_isCruse,s_player_cnbb,bis_fnc_halo_action,
	s_player_rest,s_player_flipvehiclelight,s_player_flipvehicleheavy,s_player_1bupd,
	s_halo_action,s_player_smelt_scrapmetal,s_player_grabflare,s_player_fishing,
	s_player_smelt_engineparts,s_player_smelt_fueltank,s_player_smelt_windscreenglass,
	s_player_smelt_mainrotoraryparts,s_player_smelt_wheel,s_player_smelt_jerrycan,s_player_siphonfuel,
	s_player_flipveh,s_player_fillfuel,s_player_dropflare,s_player_butcher,s_player_cook,
	s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,s_player_packtent,s_player_sleep,s_player_studybody,
	NORRN_dropAction,s_player_selfBloodbag,s_clothes,s_player_holderPickup,s_player_gather,
	s_player_recipeMenu,s_player_deleteCamoNet,s_player_netCodeObject,s_player_codeRemoveNet,
	s_player_enterCode,s_player_codeObject,s_player_codeRemove,s_player_disarmBomb,
	unpackRavenAct,disassembleRavenAct,launchRavenAct,strobeRavenResetAct,strobeRavenTestAct,
	batteryLevelCheckRavenAct,batteryRechargeRavenAct,mavBaseStationActionName_00,mavBaseStationActionName_001,
	mavBaseStationActionName_01,mavBaseStationActionName_02,mavBaseStationActionName_03,mavBaseStationActionName_04,
	s_player_dance,s_player_igniteTent,s_player_clothes,s_player_scrollBandage,
	STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliporter,STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliport_larguer,
	STR_R3F_LOG_action_relacher_objet,STR_R3F_LOG_action_deplacer_objet,STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_deplace,
	STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_remorque,STR_R3F_LOG_action_detacher,STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_deplace,
	STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_charge,STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_selection,STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_selection,
	STR_R3F_LOG_action_contenu_vehicule,STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM
] + s_player_removeActions + s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions + r_player_actions2 + s_player_parts + s_player_combi + s_player_lockunlock)";
/* ********************************************************************************* */
/* *******************Developer : infiSTAR ([email protected])******************* */
/* ********************Copr. ©2014 infiSTAR all rights reserved********************* */
/* *********************************www.infiSTAR.de********************************* */

Seems to be working as far as I can see in the rpt unless these guys are admins. Try removing the most latest script added and see if that solves the issue.

13:01:22 "PHIT: B 1-1-D:1 ([T1] TFragger) REMOTE was hit by B 1-1-C:1 (Bigginz) REMOTE with BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS from 1.13799m with 0.680043 dmg"
13:01:22 "PKILL: [T1] TFragger was killed by Bigginz with weapon BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS from 1.13799m"

Also looks like some of the trader menus might be messed up judging by this error.

13:28:13 Error in expression <menu_RU_Doctor;>
13:28:13   Error position: <menu_RU_Doctor;>
13:28:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: menu_ru_doctor
13:28:13 Error in expression <menu_RU_Housewife3;>
13:28:13   Error position: <menu_RU_Housewife3;>
13:28:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: menu_ru_housewife3
13:28:13 Error in expression <menu_Villager1;>
13:28:13   Error position: <menu_Villager1;>
13:28:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: menu_villager1
13:28:13 Error in expression <menu_RU_Policeman;>
13:28:13   Error position: <menu_RU_Policeman;>
13:28:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: menu_ru_policeman
13:28:13 Error in expression <menu_RU_Profiteer4;>
13:28:13   Error position: <menu_RU_Profiteer4;>
13:28:13   Error Undefined variable in expression: menu_ru_profiteer4

13:01:22 "PKILL: [T1] TFragger was killed by Bigginz with weapon BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS from 1.13799m"

These guys arent admin, they shot and worked one time, but just that once. We reverted all the way to the fresh and still doesnt work.

I have no clue what could be going on then. More then likely it's a napf error. Only thing I know that you could try is a older version of napf. Or try to disable the anti hack completely and see if it works then. Never seen this bug in dayz before and no other threads about it.

Also having this on chernarus, I can confirm I have not edited safezone.sqf in any way and none of my normal players can fire or anything, I've updated the safezone script, this is with infistar ah 330a5. I will post a fix if I find one, in the meantime if you could try and help me aswell that would be amazing, I am working on seeing if I can find a fix/workaround currently.

Also having this on chernarus, I can confirm I have not edited safezone.sqf in any way and none of my normal players can fire or anything, I've updated the safezone script, this is with infistar ah 330a5. I will post a fix if I find one, in the meantime if you could try and help me aswell that would be amazing, I am working on seeing if I can find a fix/workaround currently.

Alright, I found the solution for me was to update the ah330b, the only way I can see of getting ahold of it is check your email list, as they have not udated the website bit with that, this is now working, everything seems to work except for the 1 step building currently but that may just be my error or something I've done