[RELEASE] Trader Editor Tool, Easy to use!

Okay guys, I have seen a lot of people having trouble adding weapons and items to their traders. I will admit that I was having the same problem as well. So I decided to make a program for myself to help out with the problem. Today I finally decided to release the program to the community to help others out. :)
So first things first, You can download the program from Here  Check out all of the spoilers for help.

When you open it up it will look something like this, depending on your version of windows.

yKPK1Fp.png

For the

LAST INDEX enter the last id used in your traders_data. On an unaltered server, this number is 7574
Then click the SET button. For the ITEM NAME enter the items class name that you wish to add. ITEM COUNT is how many of that item you wish to add. TRADER TID is the id for the menu that you would like to add the item too. I'll come back TRADER TID later. BUY, SELL and TYPE are self explanatory. The CHECKBOX is only to be used if this is the last item you are adding at the time. After you have input all of the data you need click the NEXT button and it will add it to the preview text box. Then just alter your inputs for the next item and click NEXT again. Once you are done save your sql, then upload to your database. It's that easy.

Now for the

TRADER TID part. It's all pretty easy. Just go Here and then open the folder that corresponds to your server type. Mine for example would be DayZ_Epoch_16.Panthera2. Within this folder open server_traders.sqf. You will also be able to find this file in your mission.pbo but, I figured this way would be easier for some.Now for instance I want to add the DMR to my hero trader, I'll have a look at my server_traders.sqf and within it I see
// DayZ Epoch TRADERS for 17
serverTraders = ["Tanny_PMC","BAF_Soldier_AMG_W","BAF_Soldier_AAA_DDPM","CZ_Special_Forces_MG_DES_EP1","Damsel5","GUE_Commander","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Soldier_Sab","GUE_Soldier_Pilot","GUE_Soldier_2","Soldier_PMC","Citizen2_EP1","Rita_Ensler_EP1","RU_Farmwife1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","USMC_Soldier_TL","USMC_SoldierS_Engineer","UN_CDF_Soldier_AAT_EP1","ValentinaVictim","UN_CDF_Soldier_MG_EP1","GUE_Soldier_1","FR_Corpsman","GUE_Soldier_AR","Dr_Hladik_EP1","RU_Villager1","Reynolds_PMC"];
// Hero Vendor P
menu_Tanny_PMC = [
	[["Ammunition",478],["Clothes",476],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Military Armed",562],["Trucks Armed",479],["Weapons",477]],
	[],
	"hero"
];
// Ammunition Neutral P
menu_BAF_Soldier_AMG_W = [
	[["Assault Rifle Ammo",480],["Light Machine Gun Ammo",481],["Pistol Ammo",484],["Shotguns and Single-shot Ammo",573],["Sniper Rifle Ammo",482],["Submachine Gun Ammo",483]],
	[],
	"neutral"
]; 

Bingo, Now I know that my TRADER TID for my Hero traders weapon category is 477. Now I'll input this into my program like so.9Ebu4Ab.png

7574 goes into the LAST INDEX because I know it is the last used id in my traders_data. Click the SET button. Enter the weapons class name and other info, click the CHECKBOX because this is the only weapon I want to add. Then just save and import. :)

I hope this is easy to understand and use. If not just let me know. I hope you guys like and enjoy this.

If you have any suggestions I may be able to add them. Have a great day!

Thanks,

-Z

And just so everyone feels a little safer.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/4bfc071e4742ab59a219a0d2e6b4eab6b138023f

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/338be750f28a82f855525615e8ff1f851dd555947e3d4fbee782097068ef5685/analysis/1400816403/

• 3 weeks later...

For the LAST INDEX enter the last id used in your traders_data. On an unaltered server, this number is 7574

How do I find out the last id I used? All I have in my traders_data is a bunch of null signs and stuff.

How do I find out the last id I used? All I have in my traders_data is a bunch of null signs and stuff.

In your database look under Trader data.

I use Navicat & just leave the index number blank and it selects a number automatically when I add an item to traders.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...