[Help please!]Disappearing bases

SamC

Question

So the server that I admin on recently had the bases disappear.. Some are worst than others one base had everything but one wall and all the tents/sheds/safes disappear. A different base built a wall around their base and it was still partially up but their front door had disappeared from their farm base... So what is going on and how can we fix this? We set it to where bases don't deteriorate. We also do not know how to roll back the server so if someone could help with that it would be great. Please help us, thank you.

3 answers to this question

So the server that I admin on recently had the bases disappear.. Some are worst than others one base had everything but one wall and all the tents/sheds/safes disappear. A different base built a wall around their base and it was still partially up but their front door had disappeared from their farm base... So what is going on and how can we fix this? We set it to where bases don't deteriorate. We also do not know how to roll back the server so if someone could help with that it would be great. Please help us, thank you.

They have to maintain their bases, costs around 4 10oz i believe. You can turn this off just google it

Are you sure they had safes up? If safes are gone this is not a maintenance related problem. Who is your host do you have SQL access? As Darihon mentioned it could be SQL problem if you don't have SQL access you might want to put in a ticket with them as well.