[Release] Custom Action Menu v1.0.4

Is it possible to repack the mozzie/Bike?.  

No, I don't allow that in my server as they are only meant for transport and I didn't change anything compared to my personal tool. I am, however, begining to rewrite it for you guys. This new version will be modular with some changes to the scripts and will allow you to CHOOSE if you want it repackable, if you want it to require parts, toolbox, or nothing at all to spawn, and some other key features. This will eventually be integrated into my admin tools as an option because I am adding a very special feature to it that an admin tool needs and no other person has ever thought of it yet :D

How i can disable the funmenu for players? I want it to be only for admins.

The player fun menu should only allow them to dance. To remove that ability go into the Actions_Menu.sqf and remove this line ["Movement Menu >>",[],"#USER:MovementMenu", -5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"], It will be around line 62

Lots of new features to be added to the tool.

Check out the test branch to try out all of the new features. Let me know if you find any bugs so I can fix and push it to the main branch. 

Follow the new readme

There is now a config file for choosing some different options (read the comments in the file for info).

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Custom-Actions-Menu/tree/TestBranch

• 2 weeks later...

Do i add it to this section

/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus",
	"RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud","PlotManagement"
];

?

Many thanks

R4id3n84

Do i add it to this section

/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus",
	"RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud","PlotManagement"
];

?

Many thanks

R4id3n84

Step 10 deals with the exploding vehicles. Step 11 is adding to the array you show, this is only relevant if you have set _BCM to true. By default it is false in the current versions of infstar I believe so you should not have that issue. Normally you will be kicked or banned so I would think this not needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Remove/comment it out in action_menu OR you could install the test branch, which has a config file that you just change to false: https://github.com/noxsicarius/Custom-Actions-Menu/tree/TestBranch

i'll try the testBranch! Thank you for all theese amazing mods, i got Admintools, Custom debug and this one at my server now probally installing autorefuel soon also..

i'll try the testBranch! Thank you for all theese amazing mods, i got Admintools, Custom debug and this one at my server now probally installing autorefuel soon also..

This will be integrated into admin tools for the next release so you won't need to worry about two mods any more. It will also have some new stuff that won't work without the admin tool.

just a guess but....

line 7 of actions\player_selfbloodbag.sqf

_infectionChance = 10; // Percent chance of player infection on self bloodbag (10 = 10% | 2 = 50% | 1 = 100%)

try 

_infectionChance = 0; // Percent chance of player infection on self bloodbag (10 = 10% | 2 = 50% | 1 = 100%)

untested as I like the 10%chance  so I never have tried adjusting, but it's what I would try...

just a guess but....

line 7 of actions\player_selfbloodbag.sqf

_infectionChance = 10; // Percent chance of player infection on self bloodbag (10 = 10% | 2 = 50% | 1 = 100%)

try 

_infectionChance = 0; // Percent chance of player infection on self bloodbag (10 = 10% | 2 = 50% | 1 = 100%)

untested as I like the 10%chance  so I never have tried adjusting, but it's what I would try...

Most people don't use this anymore considering self blood bag is now part of epoch. I have already removed it from the test branch.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using the latest test version and have a question regarding the adminlist and modlist.   Is that supposed to determine whether a person even sees the menu selections? Or only that the commands will execute.  So if a person isn't on either list, should they see the menu?  What'sthe difference between the adminlist and modlist?  Different capabilties?

And what UID is it looking for?  I tried both the 16-character ID you get from Arma in the Profiles tab and the 4-digit ID you get if in Infistar.  Whether on the list or not, everything works the same.  I see all menus but the fun menus don't actually do anything.  I know the morph stuff isn't there yet but it looks like the movements are there.  They just don't do anything.

Thanks,

Bob