[Release] Custom Action Menu v1.0.4

There is a problem with the flip_vehicle.sqf. You will have to rename the mp actions/actions_menu.sqf, in order to have the flip vehicle to work.

in the Actions_menu.sqf

["",true],
    ["Self Bloodbag", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"player_selfbloodbag.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Flip Vehicle", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"flipvehicle.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Suicide", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"suicide.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

You can either change the file or the line so it looks like this.

["",true],
    ["Self Bloodbag", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"player_selfbloodbag.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Flip Vehicle", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"flip_vehicle.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
    ["Suicide", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"suicide.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

Correct me if iam wrong.

Nice script btw.

So i have resently installed your script, but it isnt working for regular players. They get a sec to just see the action menu after scroll wheel and tap the action menu. I tested it without infistar, well it worked. i have wrote the ,'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionsMenu','#USER:VehicleMenu','#USER:FunMenu','#USER:MovementMenu','#USER:TransformAnimalMenu','#USER:DamiSpawn'

My looks like this:
[dayz_server.zip](https://github.com/noxsicarius/Custom-Actions-Menu/files/561466/dayz_server.zip)

*  MouseMoving EH check  */ _MOH = false;    /* true or false */    /* will say: "MouseMoving EventHandler added" - needs to be disabled for UAV scripts and such.. */
/*  Close Dialogs ?       */ _CUD = false;    /* true or false */    /* Closes custom Dialogs (Menus) that are not in _ALLOWED_Dialogs */
/*  check MapSingleClick  */ _OMC = false;    /* true or false */    /* announces: "MapSingleClick modified", if modification is found - NEEDS _MBC to be true! */
/*  Remove Keybinds ?     */ _RCK = false;    /* true or false */    /* Removes custom Keybinds and sets back the default ones */
/*  Check CMDMenus ?      */ _CCM = false;    /* true or false */    /* only disable this if you know what you are doing. I strongly recommend to use this! */
/*  BLOCK ALL CMDMenus    */ _BCM =  true;    /* true or false */    /* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true as well. */
/*  Check Actions ?       */ _CSA = false;    /* true or false */    /* this checks mousewheel actions */
/*  Force Terrain Grid ?  */ _FTG =    25;    /* 50, 25, 12.5  */    /* if set to 50 grass will be very low for better client FPS.. default is 25 */
/*  Use Clutter check ?   */ _UBC =  true;    /* true or false */    /* BadSize: %1 - Plants and/or Clutter pbo(s) removed..! */
/*  Log Epoch Maintain    */ _LEM =  true;    /* true or false */

/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
    "","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
    "RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect",
    "RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus",
    "RscCombatMode","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
    "RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
    "BTC_Hud","PlotManagement","DoorManagement","Entercode","#USER:_keyMenu",'#USER:ActionMenu','#USER:ActionsMenu','#USER:VehicleMenu','#USER:FunMenu','#USER:MovementMenu','#USER:TransformAnimalMenu','#USER:DamiSpawn'
];

/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */

Hope you guys can help me out.

• 11 months later...

have been adding this to my server yesterday. loads fine, no errors in the RPT... it's just...:

I can e.g. build unlimited mozzies without having the required gear in my inventory and when trying to pack em, it says "Target is not a player built mozzie".

wots wrong here?

edit: menu wont up show after a few minutes of playing and I used to blow up in pieces when using one of the mozzies.

->
I could fix this by adding "CSJ_GyroC" and "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1" to DZE_safeVehicle in variables.sqf

are these log OR conditions supposed to be correct?
dont think so...?
like this I can indeed always build the mozzie because there are "negative requirements" in here too, no?

if((_hasItems && _hasTools && EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie) || (!EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && _hasItems) || (!EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && _hasTools) || (!EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie && !EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie)) then {
if(_hasItems && _hasTools && EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie) then {
	hasMozzieItem = true;

"EAT_RequireToolBoxMozzie" has to be set to = True in order to work.
this variable has been taken from EAT and is not defined in this scriptsnippet here.

last 'bug' noticed here is, that the menu wont show up anymore after a few minutes of playing...