Overpoch - How's it done ??

SGCDayZ

Question

Several people on my server have been requesting we switch to 'Overpoch' which is a mix between Epoch and Overwatch. I've tried looking into it but can't seem to find anything on how to set it up.

Hoping this is in the right section of the forums but it seems like the right place as I want to add Overwatch to my already established Epoch server to create Overpoch.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

SGCDayZ Server Management

Jonas

It loaded the @ files fine, I was getting a crap tonne of errors from them so they were clearly being called., mainly around the Nissan 350z or whatever it's called.

I fixed the errors one by one as they came up and spent hours merging the pbo code files only to end up with a stupid error where it basically dumps the descriptive text library into my rpt file....

Basically it doesn't look like it's as simply as uploading the mod then calling it (even from a just getting it running point of view)

Adjusting the loot table, editing the traders, that's all easy and I've done that..Merging the damage functions for the tasers..fine... but I can't get it to the point the damn thing will START =/

@lordgeorge

Thank you for starting a dream that actually I have seen in the past only a Topic but never moved forward. I see you give thanks and credit for the creatures. If you really did start the movement.... Then you should be thank also in the credits as the person who made it happen.

So again..... Thanks for making a dream come true.

Because of your idea! we will now see @Epoch;@Origins;@DayZ2017;@DayzAftermath;@DayzBattleRoyal;@DayZCaribou;@DayzOverWatch;@DayZCelle;@DayZEscape;@DayZHuntingGrounds; and @what_ever-mod-is-out-there ;) all loaded up into one server at 1 time.

Congratz

as i did more research, it's not possible, thought i had something, but no haha

My original version of OverPoch had the clothing packets :P

Mainly down to the fact i made a custom PBO download for the files that was more based off the rmod pack.

Its a shame the lazy version took off as lots of the issues people now have with clothing/vehicles and weapons were in loot/traders by default. :)

Meh !  :D

When i start my server it launches and all and i have added all overwatch stuff (key, mission.sqm, @DayzOverwatch folder, and added to bat file) and i get this error 

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found.

then my server crashes. I looked where the directory was pointing to and there really isn't an init there but this is a clean overwatch install from last night which is the part that really confuses me.

When i start my server it launches and all and i have added all overwatch stuff (key, mission.sqm, @DayzOverwatch folder, and added to bat file) and i get this error 

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf not found.

then my server crashes. I looked where the directory was pointing to and there really isn't an init there but this is a clean overwatch install from last night which is the part that really confuses me.

maybe you need to Delete or rename the dayz_code.pbo and associated bisign key from the @DayZOverwatch folder and replace it with the dayz_code.pbo and bisign key from the @DayZ_Epoch folder

remember to backup overwatch dayzcode first

Make sure you have @DayzOverwatch first in the launch parameters, before anything else.