Author: Sp4rkY (Github)
Description: Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
Required: Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
Credits: IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
|V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
* Fully customizable
* Works with all maps
* Works for players and vehicles
* No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
* Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
* (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
* (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
* Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
* Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
* (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
- (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
- (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
* (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
- If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
* (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
* 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
* (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
- "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
- "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
- "Clear" button to remove the added players
* (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
* slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
* (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
* (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
* (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
* (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
- the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
- server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
- vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
* If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
- if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
- if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
* If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
* Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)
Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
I've just bought myself a DayZ Epoch server, but I have some trouble with it.
I've installed noxsicarius Epoch admin tools, but now whenever I try to buy building supplies as a non admin I get kicked by battleye.
The error code is 214.
Thanks in advance for any help
I am enjoying Grahame's EpochZ immensely. However, if you are infected by the z's, after 30min you will die (animation for the 30min infection period is excellent btw). Upon death you will be shown the option to re-spawn. At that time you are promptly kicked by BattlEye for setvariable restriction #0:
04.10.2018 00:14:33: C4-timah (22.214.171.124:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:2877 Epoch_Male_F
If you are killed by the z's (beaten to death), upon your death you will also be shown a re-spawn option and then promptly kicked again for a BattlEye setvariable restriction #0:
05.10.2018 21:53:02: C4-timah (126.96.36.199:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesimmunity" = false 2:17479 Epoch_Male_F Adding
!"ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 or
!"ryanzombiesimmunity" = false does not appear to stop the BE kick. All the other filters in the setvariable.txt all start with != which would indicates the filter must match exactly which would lead me to believe the key word that I need is something entirely different. I am using BattlEye Filter Manager to add the exceptions to the setvariable.txt. As you'll see, all the exceptions have !=" instead of !" unlike the last two that I have placed.
//new2 5 "" !=(traderName|Offer|Accept|BUILD_SLOT|TRADE_ACTIVE|last_targeter|epoch_(antagobj|antagBomb)) !="bis_fnc_objectvar_var" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="#(rev_enabled|var)" !="cup_tow_towedveh" !"ryanzombiesimmunity\" = false" !"ryanzombiesinfected\" = 0"
My rpt file shows the following error when killed by an EpochZ Zombie:
17:44:02 BE protection activated for player id=726964973, name='whitehorse', msgType=285 setvariable.log:
11.10.2018 17:44:02: whitehorse (188.8.131.52:1024) c2568b411cbd25fa774021698eade7c5 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:15917 Epoch_Male_F Ideas? Getting kicked every time you get killed by a Z has to be annoying to theses guys and I'd rather not lose the few that are consistently playing on our server. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I' using the plm script. When moving and releasing a crate, users are being kicked by SetPos #0. The log is as below:
xxxx - #0 2:1469 USOrdnanceBox [6329,7782,306] xxxx - #0 2:535 USVehicleBox [1897,9119,289] I tried to add those box names to SetPos.txt under 5 line:
5 !="RUVehicleBox" !="USVehicleBox" But it doesn't seem to work, users are still being kicked.
Can you please provide some help how to add these boxes names (or actions) into BE filter?